Practical hypnosis files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Practical hypnosis files?

Postby Deioth » July 20th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Rather new to all of this, so I have some practice to get through and testing to do (my main goal is lucid dreaming and furry transformation right now, fursona's a minotaur if you were curious). However, I also know how useful hypnosis could be in a practical sense. I did some searching, just out of two things I know I could use help with, and both are premium? Sleep and focusing are two things I'd really like to help myself achieve more easilly when I need to. I suppose, provided other files are successful, I'll pay for a month and get files I need. However, are there some other tricks or even some free files I could try?

On another note, what other practical and truly useful to real life hypnosis files are there? I think I remember seeing one that suggestively builds muscle mass and it was actually there and not an illusion, so are there others similar to this (I'm trying to gain weight and build muscle) and are there any risks involved to some of these files? I imagine muscle growth could be physically detrimental without supporting excersise or decent diet, for example. Any success stories on such files you could link me and tips to go through with them?

Thanks for the help <3
Deioth

Re: Practical hypnosis files?

Postby CuteLittleFaery » July 21st, 2006, 12:01 am

Deioth wrote:I did some searching, just out of two things I know I could use help with, and both are premium?

If you're not interested in paying for a premium account just yet, check out the upload dates of the files you're interested in. Newly posted files are only available to premium users; they become free after four months.

On another note, what other practical and truly useful to real life hypnosis files are there?

When looking at the files, try narrowing them down by clicking on the Self Help tab. They're all grouped together so you can find them more easily. There's a number of files there for shaping your body, like TrainExercise or WeightTraining.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby Deioth » July 21st, 2006, 11:43 am

Are there any, or any in developement, that help to raise mood? I've searched and can't seem to find any anti depression files. Even just simple motivation and positive thinking would be great. If not, I'm thinking of creating my own if things go well listening to other files.

It seems though that a lot of files have Premium listed next to them but are already free to download, so I guess I won't need to spend money, at least for now, as I've gotten most of what I wanted.
Deioth

Postby LDark » July 22nd, 2006, 12:29 am

I did this same thing - it's not the files that are premium, it's the other types. Such as Body, Script, Binaural, or Subliminal. THOSE are always premium, but the actual file itself may be free. It'll say Premium next to the file itself if it is [look at CountryBoy for an example, or any of the newly created files].
LDark
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis