Controling People

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Controling People

Postby gemini76 » November 7th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Hi, I'm new to this site and very facinated.

I've been to a couple hypnotist stage shows where the hypnotist controls the people that volunteer and makes them do silly things.

My question is, are there sessions here that you can download that for example "make you act like a dog"?

I've used a few sessions and I realize it takes time. I'm wondering when the hypontist says to move your hand on your chest do you visualize this or physically move it.

I'm trying to fully understand this. It seems at a hypnosis show the hypnotist seems to have total control of these people. Is that what some of you have felt using sessions like these?

I understand your subconcious has to be willing to do these things. One girl after a show started to cry and said she couldn't believe the hypnotist was doing these things to people. Are some people not able to admit they really wanted to do these things or did they have no control over themselves at all?????
gemini76

Postby dharden » November 8th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Remember that people in stage shows are volunteers. They volunteer knowing (more-or-less) that they'll be asked to do and/or experience some things that are unusual, or even somewhat over-the-top. They volunteer knowing (more-or-less) that what they'll be asked to do and/or experience will be temporary, and will usually be short-term. They may not be consciously thinking of those things, but just knowing them may make some people more open to some types of suggestions in that setting. It doesn't mean that they'd be open to those suggestions in other settings in which they had other reasons for allowing themselves to become hypnotized.

Different people experience hypnosis and response to (post)hypnotic suggestion differently. Some people may experience a sense of not having (full) control over themselves. Some people may not perceive the suggestions as being particularly irrational, or even impossible, and so may feel that there isn't much, if anything, unusual in what they do in response to them. Other people may experience other things.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LDark » November 9th, 2006, 5:25 pm

When I was hypnotized in front of a bunch of my friends in May, I went through the experience basically thinking "Hm. Well, I don't think I'm hypnotized, but what the hell, I'll just act the part."

But, things like pretending to put on deodorant -- and exposing my not-exactly-ripped stomach to the crowd -- and falling in love with people next to me [and completely ignoring the admittedly-hot person on either side when I was in love with the person on the other side]... well, thinking back, I was definitely a bit more malleable than normal. <_<
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » November 9th, 2006, 5:44 pm

LDark wrote:When I was hypnotized in front of a bunch of my friends in May, I went through the experience basically thinking "Hm. Well, I don't think I'm hypnotized, but what the hell, I'll just act the part."

As I understand it, the sense of "just going along" and/or wanting to "just go along" can itself be a product/effect of being in hypnosis.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shademaster2 » November 9th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Keep in mind also that from the moment a stage hypnotist gets on stage he is focused on the audience looking for people who show signs of responding to suggestion. They want to find people who naturally go very deep, and they know the signs to watch for in the audience...so that the volunteers they except are the ones most likely to respond well to their suggestions.

Rob
Shademaster2

Re: Controling People

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 15th, 2006, 10:42 am

Welcome to WarpMyMind, gemini76.

It looks like a couple of the questions you asked haven't been addressed yet.
gemini76 wrote:My question is, are there sessions here that you can download that for example "make you act like a dog"?
    I'm a newbie too. But in my brieftime as a member, files I've downloaded (100%) do NOT include suggestions that I believe are suitable only for stage entertainment. For someone who genuinely wants to use hypnosis to transform themself to a human dog, yes, there's a file. Playing the file to someone as a party game would be a flop.

TRAIN DOG: (with a tip of the hat to creator EMG)
    http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=19
gemini76 wrote:I've used a few sessions and I realize it takes time. I'm wondering when the hypontist says to move your hand on your chest do you visualize this or physically move it.
    That's an excellent question! I'm hoping to see a response from one of the site mentors.

In the meanwhile, here's the opinion of a newbie: Either way is correct - as long as you take action. SUGGESTION: when you get to this part in your MP3, focus on how much you want the changes the file can bring and focus on your trust of the hypnotist who is leading you.
Once again, welcome to WarpMyMind.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Controling People

Postby gregi696 » November 15th, 2006, 11:49 am

gemini76 wrote:
I've used a few sessions and I realize it takes time. I'm wondering when the hypontist says to move your hand on your chest do you visualize this or physically move it.

It really depends on the person I believe when it comes to this particular issue. If you look at the posts about Lady Rio's female orgasm file, many people say that they thrashed about on the bed or woke up tangled in their sheets. I would recomend checking the file out too.

I think that if you respond to the files physically it helps strengthen the parts of the file that are less tangible, atleast initially. Things like the physical transformations or the mental transformation file in particular. And if you "play along" long enough, eventually you won't have to and will "learn" to obey what the hypnotist says.

Good luck with your trances. :)
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Controlling People

Postby MegaMaster » November 24th, 2006, 2:04 am

Hello

I have been on WarpMyMind here every so often since January of 2006 and i downloaded a couple of EMG`s files here. There is quite a few of them that Deals with Slavery and Trnsformation in General. I have listened to the TrigSlave files before Myself and the TrigRobot file. They are Pure Mind Control files here. What i mean by that is. If someone where to give Me one of the Triggers off of them. I would go into that persons power and i would do as they Commanded me to Do until i was given the Awaken Trigger. I have also listened to the TrigPuppy file. Which will make you think you are a Puppy or Act like One when You are given the Trigger Phrase. You will remain under and keep acting like a Puppy untl you are Given the Awaken Phrase. The nice thing about TrigSlave and TrigSlave-Rm and TrigRobot is. That you can be given new Triggers after you are Trigged. What i mean by New triggers is. Phrases that will put you down deeper and make you act Cetain Ways when you Hear or See them.
MegaMaster

Return to General Hypnosis