trance preparation

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

trance preparation

Postby torsion » November 17th, 2006, 9:52 am

Years ago spent goodly amount of time studying aspects of this craft. Put aside for the mundane, I seek reimmersion, now with the fetish stuff. How much study should I undertake with the theorem and conditionings (hemi-synch, NLP, meditation, breathing, et cetera) before I can expect tangible results? Don't want to buy things that won't work. For best results would like to incorporate the mental and mechanical with the mind facets and subconscious, but don't know where to begin. Bottom line: it's about entrainment to facilitate apparent behavioral and corporeal ammeliorations, right? The narrow road becomes a multi-lane superhighway of sorts?
torsion

Postby sarnoga » November 17th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Huh?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: trance preparation

Postby Blink » November 18th, 2006, 12:42 pm

torsion wrote:Years ago spent goodly amount of time studying aspects of this craft.... <snip>

Yes, you clearly have. You're touching on quite a few distinct technologies and techniques in your post that might be a bit alien to many of the folks reading on this site. For example, I've read a little about hemisphere synchronization, but I've never made practical use of it.

In order to get meaningful responses, you might want to break your question down into chunks that are more easily digested by the other readers here. There are a few folks here who have mentioned using multi-modality entrainment techniques. They might be able to help with some of your question. Other than that, you're probably going to need to tease out separate questions.

Good luck, torsion.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby torsion » November 19th, 2006, 2:21 am

Blink, will do just that. Will post when reformatted. Many thanks for the reply.
torsion

Return to General Hypnosis