no luck

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

no luck

Postby 9hg7u » February 3rd, 2007, 8:20 am

i have been listening to tthe furry file and even tried it while asleep....no luck :cry: , i don't know what do to...i am about ready to give up on hypnosis all together

i have been listening to the file for 6 weeks now
9hg7u
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » February 3rd, 2007, 12:26 pm

The furry file is the one that transforms one into a furry, right?

First, transformations are very hard, and only occur in your mind. It won't literally change you into a furry, only make you think you have.

Secondly, transformation files are very, very difficult to pull off. You might want to try some of the files that help you go deeper into trance, and I think there's one that helps you to visualize things while in trance. Also, if there are other files that interest you, perhaps trying one of those might be more effective.

I wish you luck.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 9hg7u » February 3rd, 2007, 12:55 pm

thanks for the help
9hg7u
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » February 3rd, 2007, 2:14 pm

Yes, I agree. Try using a file that doesn't exclusively involve hallucinations or phantom body parts. Like perhaps LRHousecat. That one, like the furry transformation, involves a self-hallucination, which will likely take a while to take effect. But it also involves being forced to all fours and being unable to speak or read, which your mind might have an easier time obeying. And since it is a hallucination-type file, it'll help your mind practice seeing yourself in another form while you enjoy the other effects.

EDIT: File I recommended was misnamed. Fixed.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis