Hight growth possible?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hight growth possible?

Postby jeremiah » March 1st, 2007, 10:52 am

Is it possible to grow taller with hypnosis? I assume it is because you can enlarge other parts of your body with it. :lol:

If this is possible, does anybody know where I can get a file that will make me grow taller?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby medoche71 » March 1st, 2007, 2:28 pm

i dont think so, here, you have to grow your bones, your skin, so i think it is to hard for hypnosis
medoche71
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » March 2nd, 2007, 4:49 pm

In my opinion physiological change is possible, wether it be growth or shrinkage.

No, I don't know of any files that are made for that purpose. However, there might be one here, or you could add it to the voting list.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » March 2nd, 2007, 7:11 pm

It may be possible, but the effects will probably be extremely limited if your growth has stopped, (maybe an inch or so of growth, due to being able to stretch as keep separate the distance between bones and keep the spinal colum stretched., the same reason astronauts gain an inch or two in space without gravity to force them together, while a shrinking file may help keep them close together and make you slouch slightly taking off an inch or so of height. Also keep in mind, you are taller after you get out of bed in the morning, and shrink during the day. also if your over 40, you will start losing a little bit of height each year.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis