Why so much fetish/sex stuff?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Why so much fetish/sex stuff?

Postby Deioth » May 15th, 2007, 8:18 pm

I checked this place out over a year ago and I can't seem to find some of the files I was interested in anymore. All I see is more sex and fetish stuff and it's rather irritating. I'm here mostly for self help but every time I check this place out I see less actually useful files and more cock-slut-feminization-diaper curses. Don't take this the wrong way, I've some interest in a few of those files, but I'd rather spend what time I can get to try self hypnosis towards something more worth while, at least until what I really want out of self hypnosis is achieved.

Is there a backup site that includes a lot of the self help files, or other websites with more focus on self help stuff? What I am looking for the most would be motivational files to help me build up a greater desire and drive to do things I want, should, and need to do (i.e. Excersise, laundry, homework); files to assist in focus and memory retention when learning, like at college; relaxation and sleep assistance files; weight GAIN files to help me eat and enjoy eating more, enjoy taking the time to eat (and maybe cook?) and choose healthy foods (I'm really underweight and have my eyes set on CurseMuscleBound, heh, I want big muscles).

Any links or old files you all could provide would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks for the help ]:8D
Deioth

Postby Draygone » May 15th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Try hypno-files.com.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hexagon77 » May 16th, 2007, 8:39 am

Draygones message was accurate, just a bit short ;). This site has been splitted into two, a "normal" one, without any fetish or sexual content, thats the page Draygone mentioned, and this place here that only has the stuff you mentioned by now.
So to say a "vanilla" page and a "fetish" page, and this is a quite good solution i think. Just imagine how many may have been "scared away" from the vanilla stuff with all the fetish stuff around it ;)
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis