Making Induction

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Making Induction

Postby Draygone » June 12th, 2007, 12:29 pm

I recently recorded an altered version of EMG's FurryTransformation induction for use with my own file. I tried asking for opinions in my topic in the Furry Transformations forum, but nobody said whether it was good or bad, or anything. I'm wondering if anybody here could let me know if it sounds good:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewwemy3xfwd

Along with that, I'm wondering if maybe I should enhance it in some way, like perhaps a light echo. Or, another possibility I was thinking of was having my voice pan from side to side, creating in effect an audio pendilum. Sorta like how hypnotists sometimes use a watch or something for their subject to keep an eye on, except in this case your mind would wind up hypnotically following the sound of my voice instead. That's my theory, anyway. I wouldn't do it at a rapid pace, of course. Maybe it would take like 10 seconds to go from one side to another, and it wouldn't be a complete transition. Thoughts?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » June 13th, 2007, 12:14 am

Not sure how much of an effect that would have if any.

I know the left and right side will respond to different commands. As done in a double induction, the left ear ( on a right handed person ) acts on baby talk type suggestions.So maybe you could be real clever and only pan over to the left ear on certain words. This could have the effect of enhancing embedded commands too. Or even be really really sneaky and have a two levelled embedded induction going,using each ear to mark each set of commands.

Maybe also try using some brainwave generator ( it's free and can be googled )sounds.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » June 13th, 2007, 9:07 am

Didn't know about that, actually. If that's the case, maybe it wouldn't be a good idea, 'cause the mind would wind up losing focus on certain words. Well, what about an echo? Are echos really all that enhancing or is it simply for "ear candy"?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis