"Curse" vs "non-Curse"

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

"Curse" vs "non-Curse"

Postby Lxndr » July 25th, 2007, 7:27 am

What makes a particular script/file a 'Curse'? If I wanted to make a 'Curse' of my own, what would I be doing differently or extra than if it were the exact same topic/training/trigger, but not a Curse?
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Postby hexagon77 » July 25th, 2007, 8:39 am

Well a "curse" has parts in it that makes the changes or triggers "permanent". It should also contain suggestions that get the person to use the script over and over again, like being addicted to it, strengthening the "permanent" effect even more and more.

But other than that, a curse is just the same as the normal files. So curse does not mean the file needs to be bad or have pain or punishment in it. Curse files just try to make the effect permanent and get the subject to use them over and over again.... at least this is my impression.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Lxndr » July 26th, 2007, 7:53 am

Okay, so there's basically extra "this is a curse/permanent" type language? Are there any suggestions as to good/standard forms for these types of hypnotic dialogue, or should I just page through the available scripts and see what inspiration I can get from there? Is it usually a separate section or are these suggestions interspersed with the file's core content (the actual behaviour/trigger/etc it's trying to engender)?

To clarify (though thanks for the comments, hexagon) I know basically what a Curse file is, or is meant to be. I'm more asking about the process, and what makes it different on that level, rather than the result, which is pretty clear (to me - if it's not to you, read hexagon's post again). And it's also clear (at least to me) that like any other hypnotic suggestion, the idea of 'permanence' is up to the listener.
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Postby Draygone » July 26th, 2007, 8:01 am

It basically tells you throughout the body of the file that what you're listening to is a curse.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » July 26th, 2007, 8:56 am

A curse file tells the subconscious that it has to listen every day, and that it is addicted to listening to the file. Therefore the user will listen every day. In this way the results of the file are easily obtained and the constant listening of the file - even after that - keeps the results working.

The idea is to convince the subconscious that it has no alternatives but to listen to that file and to follow the suggestions. - and it will.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis