(POLL) help into trance

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

(POLL) help into trance

Postby JadynMC » August 22nd, 2007, 9:37 pm

What helps you relax and go into trance?

Help as in what feeling do you enjoy the most that helps you feel "content" or "relaxed", "deep" or, "comfortable". What sensation matches that feeling the most.

If you say "other" please post what your other is.

Thanxs
~drip
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 22nd, 2007, 9:44 pm

Comfort. Simply comfort. The feeling you have when you wake up from a good night's rest, and don't want to get out of bed because you feel too good.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JadynMC » August 23rd, 2007, 12:29 am

so maybe like the feeling of warm coziness that you get like sitting next to a fire on a rainy day??

~drip
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 23rd, 2007, 10:03 am

Can't say I can relate to that.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » August 23rd, 2007, 2:37 pm

Hmm. I can't pick two. It depends on what I want from the trance.

Normally, I use hypnosis for sexual purposes, so the "horny" feeling is closest to what I feel. However, if I want to use hypnosis for any other reason, the warm relaxation is what I want.

Thing is, I use hypnosis for sex so much that if I go into trance (and I can do it on mental command by now), I immediately shift thinking to the "horny slave" mindset. Hypnotherapy would be interesting! :lol:

Basically, if I want to use hypnosis for anything non-sexual, I have to vividly and actively create a relaxed setting in my mind. Oh, and any mental image of the 'tist will disrupt that. As will bringing up any sexual reference of any kind. Mentioning the words "obey" "slave" or "kneel", even in different context, will utterly destroy the fragile world and spin me into slavery.

So, don't mention the desegragation movement while I'm in trance. :D
I am a member of hypnopics-collective.net with the same user name. Check out all the cool hypno manips available there, made by hundreds of members! Registration is not required, I think, just to lurk the Album.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis