I challenge EMG

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I challenge EMG

Postby ratrapid » August 25th, 2007, 1:18 am

.dsfd
Last edited by ratrapid on April 13th, 2010, 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ratrapid

Postby stereoxchild » August 25th, 2007, 9:20 am

You want to make a boy believe he wants to be a woman during puberty? :s
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

no

Postby ratrapid » August 25th, 2007, 10:39 am

no, I want to see how good these hypnotists are, I said I challenged emg because I assumed he is the best but this challenge can apply to everyone, And trust me, I will know if they will work, (no guinea pigs mind)

The puberty part is one of the things that make it sooo hard.
ratrapid

Postby Draygone » August 25th, 2007, 10:54 am

You assume way too much about kids entering puberty. You also assume that it's possible to create a hypnosis file that is guarenteed to work on the first listen, and it's not. You also assume that EMG will go out of his way to create a file like this for minors which is against this site's age requirements just because some random guy came along and "challenged" him, and you're wrong. If you're not wrong, then I'll be very surprised.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » August 25th, 2007, 11:42 am

you are 100% correct. If he wants a file like this(for adults) he can either pay for it or put it on the voting list. Still, I might be willing to entertain a different challenge for all the hypnotists on the site whereby we all create a file with the same single goal and let the users rate the results. So I am open to suggestions for what that result should be. I'm thinking it shouldn't be a physical transformation, but could be any range of behavioral. Any ideas anyone?

Draygone wrote:You assume way too much about kids entering puberty. You also assume that it's possible to create a hypnosis file that is guarenteed to work on the first listen, and it's not. You also assume that EMG will go out of his way to create a file like this for minors which is against this site's age requirements just because some random guy came along and "challenged" him, and you're wrong. If you're not wrong, then I'll be very surprised.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

okay

Postby ratrapid » August 25th, 2007, 1:18 pm

Alright then, I was just thinking of when I was young my grandad was a master hypnotist (RIP grandad) and he always helped me where hypnotism could be useful, one of his greatist tricks was when I was having trouble understanding girl's point of view (especially during periods) he actually did what I just asked you to do. That's how I was sure I would know if your way would work. I've never actually met someone who is as good as he was and I was trying to see how good you are.
ratrapid

Re: okay

Postby Josh_artist » August 25th, 2007, 2:03 pm

ratrapid wrote:Alright then, I was just thinking of when I was young my grandad was a master hypnotist (RIP grandad) and he always helped me where hypnotism could be useful, one of his greatist tricks was when I was having trouble understanding girl's point of view (especially during periods) he actually did what I just asked you to do. That's how I was sure I would know if your way would work. I've never actually met someone who is as good as he was and I was trying to see how good you are.

is there anyway i could contact your grandad to get that? 8D
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Re: okay

Postby Mino » August 25th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Josh_artist wrote:
ratrapid wrote:Alright then, I was just thinking of when I was young my grandad was a master hypnotist (RIP grandad) and he always helped me where hypnotism could be useful, one of his greatist tricks was when I was having trouble understanding girl's point of view (especially during periods) he actually did what I just asked you to do. That's how I was sure I would know if your way would work. I've never actually met someone who is as good as he was and I was trying to see how good you are.

is there anyway i could contact your grandad to get that? 8D

ratrapid wrote:(RIP grandad)
Mino
Regular
Regular

Re: I challenge EMG

Postby NeKofLiP » August 26th, 2007, 12:53 am

ratrapid wrote:
. this will have to be powerful enough to only need to be played once
. a kids attention span is very limited and while you may get the body to relax, getting the mind to relax is a whole different matter.
. at that age a kid's hormones are running wild and will likely only be able to think about his penis while you are tying to put him in a trance
. you will have to tell the kid what he will look like as a female and describe him being one because (hopefully) at that age they wont know what a vagina feels like
. it will need to be self-triggerable only

The hardest part is probably putting the kid into a trance and convincing them that they are a woman comes in second.

Well...my guess is you have completely forgotten what being 15 was like.

The idea of this dosen't seem ethical or smart, who knows, some 11 year old kid could download this, his parents could find out, go nuts, and sue EMG or something.

Although I like the idea, EMG has to analyze the cost:benefit ratio, which he will probrably charge you for. I don't think you want to be distributing that file.
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » August 26th, 2007, 5:30 am

I don't think hypnotizing teenagers poses any special problems. When I was a teenager myself - at about 14 - 15 years of age, I actually started getting interested in hypnosis, and I tried hypnotizing any and all of my friends or other young people who would let me. Actually some of the kids that I had hypnotized successfully came dragging their friends along later to meet me and asked me to hypnotize them too. And I found that I could hypnotize most of them to some extent.

So hypnotizing teenagers shouldn't be more difficult than hypnotizing adults. You just might have to use different inductions, for example.

I just think that the file, that is produced for teenagers as the challenge, needs to be as gentle, as vanilla and as not harmful as possible. Actually I think it's a bad idea in the first place. Hypnosis is for personal, intentional use and should be used on and by consenting people (adults). The only way to test if EMG's file works, would be to try it on a teenager. And that might not be such a great idea - you risk getting yourself in trouble or fucking up some poor teenager's mind. (They are plenty fucked up already) :-)

Just my two cents.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby ratrapid » August 26th, 2007, 5:49 am

like I said before I would be able to tell if it would work without using teenage guinea pigs, I find it hard to go into a trance and what helped my grandad put me into a trance was that I accepted it as part of visiting him, like when you go to the dentist you acept you will open your mouth and the dentist will put his hand in to check your teeth. If any of you can help me with the induction thing i would be gratefull, I was planning to use the teenage induction for myself because that was when I was last hypnotised, I thought it might trigger me in some way.
ratrapid

Postby cardigan » August 26th, 2007, 6:57 am

Oh, I see!

I'd do something else with you. Since you HAVE been hypnotized by your Grandfather a long time ago, I'd use this when hypnotizing you. It is possible to get you to tap into that experience a long time ago, and to use this experience in hypnosis. Sort of like "Relax now. Close your eyes and imagine back in your childhood, when your Grandfather was hypnotizing you. He was a very good hypnotist and could easily get you to go into trance. Now think back and remember that feeling. See yourself lying on a couch with your Grandfather sitting next to you. See yourself going into trance, and feel yourself going into trance. Now".

I'd do something along those lines to have you go back in exactly the same situation again. I think that this would be a much better approach.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby ratrapid » August 26th, 2007, 7:14 am

thanks a bomb, there is one further thing to mention, I hadn't thought of it as a problem before but I have ADHD. Also I'm starting to think my grandad locked my mind from being hypnotised. I'm not sure using my Grandad will work though because I think he did some powerful stuff which is supposed to protect me from being hypnotised without knowing it. I think this because my body will go numb but my mind is 100% awake at all times. Mentioning my grandad with trances will probably make me harder to hypnotise rather than easier.
I reckon I'm gonna be a big challenge to be hypnotised.
ratrapid

Postby NeKofLiP » August 26th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Why am I getting a nagging suspicion that rapid is not 18+?

Cardigan, your opinion is interesting to ponder over. Sure we won't know this is possible until we find a willing guinea pig, but do we really want an 11 year old hallucinating that he is a woman?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby catty0320 » August 27th, 2007, 10:43 am

why dont you make it so it lasts 20 minutes after the file has been listened to, but you remember it, like babytime,
catty0320

Return to General Hypnosis