never expierienced

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

never expierienced

Postby ThePete » August 14th, 2007, 12:27 pm

I have never really been into this stuff myself. My wife has been obsessed for awhile and I have finally given in and started playing with her head. I am looking for fun things to try with her. I am not that creative with these things as I have always strived to give my lovers as much freedom as they needed and now all she wants is to be my toy. She said I should think of commands as computer code and I am not that logical so I didnt want to screw it up which is why I am asking for advice. Much appriecitated.
ThePete

Postby ThePete » August 17th, 2007, 10:05 am

No advice? Anyone?
ThePete

Postby ThePete » August 17th, 2007, 10:21 am

Looking for interesting Ideas for commands,advice on setting commands, advice on being more dominant might help too. Honestly I dont really know even what to ask for that is why I just asked for general advice. I am a totally n00b. She want to be able to put me under but it dosent work on me (I think it is my ADD) so I am trying to give it to her instead.
ThePete

Postby ThePete » August 17th, 2007, 11:18 am

I guess Ill try that but the idea of forcing her to do things still gets to me.
ThePete

Postby ThePete » August 17th, 2007, 11:25 am

I dont know what she wants to do. I would rather her just do them on her own instead of me making a command of it. Like I said in my first post this stuff still weirds me out I have always tried to be as giving as possible with freedom and tried to be as un imposing with my own will. I just have a few issues I guess. Thats why she wanted to "put me down" but it just dosent seem to work.
ThePete

Postby ThePete » August 17th, 2007, 11:43 am

We have tried more than once. I have ADD and I cant focus. I feel silly and I just cant shut off. She has tried everything she could but I just dont drop. Im worried that its starting to bother her but I dont know what I can do. I kn ow this stuff dosent work on some people maybe I am one.
ThePete

Postby GColeman99 » September 3rd, 2007, 2:52 am

Seijuku wrote:
ThePete wrote:We have tried more than once. I have ADD and I cant focus. I feel silly and I just cant shut off. She has tried everything she could but I just dont drop. Im worried that its starting to bother her but I dont know what I can do. I kn ow this stuff dosent work on some people maybe I am one.

I was saying that you should try hypnotizing her. We establish that you're hard to hypnotized because it's hard to focus.

Also, when you hypnotize her, give her a command to tell you what she wants you to do to her or what her favorite sexual fantasies are. That way, she IS telling you, you're just commanding her to tell you what you want and need to know anyway. I've used that a few times myself, to give me clues about what THEY want, and it gives me a way to make that happen quicker and easier.
GColeman99
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » September 3rd, 2007, 1:32 pm

If you want to to try being the one being hypnotized still there are things you can do to practice and build up your ability to go into trance. First of all, you should ideally minimize any distractions, especially if you are ADD. Try downloading an induction file from the site and laying down in a dark room. I personally have a much harder time being hypnotized in a sitting position.
Next use headphones and try to listen when no one else is around, it helps to know that no one is going to walk in and ask awkward questions about what you were doing.
I'd reccomend one of Cardigan's training files, like Deep Trance.
You say your mind wanders so here is something to do about that. While listening to the file, you can mentally repeat/echo everything the hypnotist says. This works because you force yourself to focus on what the hypnotist is saying and it reinforces it. Secondly, even if you don't feel like it is working initially, play along. It sounds odd to act like you are hypnotized, but if you continually refuse to follow the commands, you will build up a resistance to them. If you play along long enough you'll find that at some point you don't even realize it but you stop playing and start actually following commands.

Good luck with it

Gregi696
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis