I just noticed...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I just noticed...

Postby tulsi » October 3rd, 2007, 2:02 pm

The majority of the files on this site are for men (gay or straight). Not a one for lesbians/bisexual women as far as I can tell. And all you men wonder why the women are so quiet!
tulsi

Postby HypnoWraith » October 3rd, 2007, 3:40 pm

Since a lot of the scripts are for men that want to be women, experience things as women, or think they are a woman, a real woman doesn't need any scripts. They get to do all of these every day! :wink:

All kidding aside, you bring up a good point. Hey guys, if you want to see more women, post some scripts a woman would want!
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoWraith » October 4th, 2007, 5:37 pm

tulsi, I should have asked, what kind of files would you want? :D
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby tulsi » October 4th, 2007, 5:58 pm

All the good sex files involve cocks or blow jobs or anal...stuff that as a bisexual doesn't really do much for me. I want files for girls that don't make us bimbos or cock suckers, and I personally would like to see something to keep us bi girls intertained!
tulsi

Postby EMG » October 4th, 2007, 7:18 pm

The biggest problems are that there are few files in the voting list for women like you, and the files that have been paid for are generaly of a different nature. Still, dream up something really fun sounding, add it to the voting, and who knows, I don't always do the most popular.

tulsi wrote:All the good sex files involve cocks or blow jobs or anal...stuff that as a bisexual doesn't really do much for me. I want files for girls that don't make us bimbos or cock suckers, and I personally would like to see something to keep us bi girls intertained!
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cardigan » October 5th, 2007, 5:14 am

I'd like to make files for women. In fact I have already done so in the past. And I have a few private clients that are women, whom I have made custom files for.

So if there are any females out there, who have a great idea for a file for them, then send me a PM, and I will consider it. If I think the file would fly - either as a free file for all - or as a pay-file that might attract many, then I'll make it. If the file tends to be a little too specific for many to be able to enjoy it, I will still make it, but then at the usual fee for payfiles here - I believe it's 70 $?

Oh, the same goes for men, naturally! :-)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » October 5th, 2007, 7:07 am

$70 is correct, I'm still surprised nobody's asked for one from you. Oh, and thanks for stepping up. I almost volunteered, but as host I try to appear impartial and not play favorites. It doesn't work, but I try ;)

cardigan wrote:I'd like to make files for women. In fact I have already done so in the past. And I have a few private clients that are women, whom I have made custom files for.

So if there are any females out there, who have a great idea for a file for them, then send me a PM, and I will consider it. If I think the file would fly - either as a free file for all - or as a pay-file that might attract many, then I'll make it. If the file tends to be a little too specific for many to be able to enjoy it, I will still make it, but then at the usual fee for payfiles here - I believe it's 70 $?

Oh, the same goes for men, naturally! :-)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Hypnosis