not really sure where this should go....

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

not really sure where this should go....

Postby tsd » November 15th, 2007, 1:49 pm

but now that i have my recording gear set up, i would be willing to record files.... i know there was a thread about this on one of the forums but it was a while ago... and i can't find it...

everybody responds to stimuli in different ways and one thing i have noticed is that the majority of files have a male voice (real or simulated) with the exception of the hypnodommes.

im up for giving this a go so if there are any particular requests for files then let me know.... obviously ill have to get a hold of the script so it may take a wee while but i will do my best to deliver fairly quickly...

if this something any of you would be interested in at all??

(for other info, im naturally female, english native speaker based in the UK)
tsd
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » November 18th, 2007, 5:02 pm

My suggestion would be to comb the voting page, looking for suggestions that are unique and somewhat feasible.

Well here is an interesting one from the voting page with over 100 votes

"Sleeprape
2007-02-25 The listener would find themselves experiencing sleep paralysis when they go to bed. Whilst paralysed and semi-conscious, they would feel themselves being raped completely beyond their control. The listener would find themselves deeply aroused by each experience reaching a wonderful climax every time, before drifting back off to a satisfying sleep."

The interesting thing is that people have been experiencing this since the middle ages without hypnosis, although hypnosis could trigger these specific hallucinations during the sleep paralysis stage. Google a bit for incubus or succubus and you will find many legends about the phenomenon, occult rituals (i.e. occult themed self-hypnosis), and Christian paranoia.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis