TVland Script

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

TVland Script

Postby whatsername100 » December 26th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Even though it just appeared on the voting page yesterday, I still wanted to make a script for it. Please give me your opinions and suggestions about it.

Your mind is capable of more than you think. It can change your perception of reality entirely. It can make you believe anything. It just needs to be unlocked to this full potential. That is what is going to happen now. I will unlock your mind's abilities to change your personal reality, and use your imagination to do so fully. You will be able to take characters from television shows, movies, or video games and bring them into your reality. To do this, simply say the words "Bring character to reality", and think of the person you would like to see. To send them away, say "It's time for the character to go back". You will be able to touch them, talk to them, and interact with them in any and every way as you would a normal person. They will be completely real to you in every way, except that only you can see them. Your mind is entirely capable of this, too. Your mind will be able to imagine and assume the character or characters you bring into your reality and all their reactions based on what it remembers about their personality and experiences. When they are with you, you can do whatever you want with them. You can have a detailed conversation with them if you like. You can visit places with them. You can do almost anything with them. And still, all the while, it will appear as real as being with a real person. The character will be able to
interact to other people, even though others cannot see or hear them. This will not make them any less real to you. Remember, just say "Bring character to reality", and think of the person you want. To send them away, say "It's time for the character to go back". Any fears or inhibitions you have about this working are wrong. This is possible by your mind, and it can happen. If you give it a chance, it will happen. You can have control over your mind like this. You can bring characters from TV shows, movies, or video games into your reality on your command. Just by saying "Bring character to reality". And send them back on your command by saying "It's time for the character to go back". They will be able to interact with you and react to their surroundings, and do everything else as if they were an actual real person. They will appear just as you remember them from the TV show, movie, or video game. Their general appearance will not be altered, unless done so while in your reality.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » December 27th, 2007, 5:10 am

I think you should upload it to the site as a script. I think you need it as a txt file. May need notepad to convert it.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatsername100 » December 27th, 2007, 11:50 am

I actually wrote it notepad, and just copy & pasted it here.

Also, there's something about it that still seems not quite right. There's still something missing that I should add that I just can't put my finger on. What could it be?
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » December 27th, 2007, 12:31 pm

whatsername100 wrote:I actually wrote it notepad, and just copy & pasted it here.

Also, there's something about it that still seems not quite right. There's still something missing that I should add that I just can't put my finger on. What could it be?

Some people use a word processor like WordPerfect. Your file is already in txt format

Only thing I see missing is cartoon characters like in "Out of Jimmie's Head"
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatsername100 » December 29th, 2007, 2:19 pm

WizDom wrote:You say it feels as though something is missing. I'd add this train of thought to it:

"The character you want to bring into the real world is alive. You know it is alive, it always has been, but you are simply bringing it from its world to yours. You know how they will act, and how you will act around them."

That sort of thing might help.
Excellent! Thank you very much; that's a very good idea. :)
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis