Question about a perculiar sensation I have

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » March 13th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Yes i have had this. There was two solutions for me.

1 - exerise a lot more - my muscles were restless and didnt like being motionless for long periods unless i had exercised.

2 - which is most probably what your getting is the file is too long.You say you have one induction,then a deepener then the suggestion. You should be in trance by the end of the induction. If the one you are using doesn't get you under, try a different one but without the deepener.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Teltroxine » March 13th, 2008, 7:44 pm

i get the exact same feeling, after a while my muscles begin to ache and i have to move them and break my trance, very annoying
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby Cheese » March 16th, 2008, 1:53 pm

As a general question for those of you going so deep that you are trying to end the trance, is it because the voice of the hypnotist or the file is irritating? Kinda like you want it to go away and enjoy the wonderful state of hypnosis that you are in?

If this sounds like the situation, you might want to just use one induction and a short deepener. It is highly possible that someone has already offered a suggestion, "that each time that you go into the deep state of hypnosis, that you find yourself going deeper then you were before". With that suggestion, after a while, you probably won't need the deepener, since the induction will put you at a deep enough level of hypnosis.

Cheese, CH
Cheese

Return to General Hypnosis