Taking requests.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Taking requests.

Postby 3NN » April 7th, 2008, 1:33 am

I have quite a bit of free time tomorrow, and seeing how I just found this site I would be all too willing to write out a couple of scripts and record them. There are a couple of inductions I'd like share, and a few mental exercises that need to be shared, but other than those I'd be willing to put together anything you can throw at me.

I've been hypnotizing people for a few years now. I've studied quite a bit of NLP and watched instructional videos by Bandler, Royle, and Kenrick Cleveland, as well as read almost every piece of hypnosis literature I can get my hands on. I've often thought of making hypnosis a profession, but lets see how I do here first, shall we?

My knowledge base as far as the fetish world is concerned would probably be limited to most of the BDSM realm, but don't be afraid to ask. You'll never know unless you do.

Any requests? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here.
3NN

Postby Exrandu » April 7th, 2008, 4:27 am

My lady and I would love a file like "Babytime" but worked on a trigger. Sort of like Curse thumbsucking's trigger works, but without the effects from the curse.

If you're not familiar with those files or don't want to download the scripts I can elaborate. :)
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby dynamite » April 7th, 2008, 6:09 am

hey buddy.
i would like a drunk trigger. just a script, i am happy to record my self.
specfics trigger: giving keys to the grumpy mole
effect: every coke i drink that night will have the effect of a drinking a bourbon and coke.

basic idea behind it a local bar (the grumpy mole) give free coke to sober drivers when you hand your keys over. i want to be able to take advantage of ths by making the coke have the effect of drinking bourbon, free night on the piss and i can drive home at the end.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » April 7th, 2008, 6:45 am

Well, there's a file I've really wanted someone to make for a while now. I've added it to the voting page, and hoped that someone would want to do it. It would be perfectly marvelous if you were willing.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4177
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » April 7th, 2008, 1:24 pm

Hm BDSM you say? How about a file that makes you think you're in a vacbed. Sealed like a piece of meat.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FrozenRose » April 7th, 2008, 2:18 pm

If you want them done in a female voice I can help.
I am going to start to make files pretty soon, PM me for more info.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby 3NN » April 7th, 2008, 3:38 pm

I need more info from exrandu.

Dynamite has a pretty easy request. I could whip that up pretty quick, do you want the induction to come with it, or do you have one already?

From Lettuce, that is quite the tall order, and while I have no doubt I could do it in person, an audio file could present a few problems. I'll try it out though.

To Sara, I have no experience with a vacbed, so I would need it described to me to make the experience more realistic.
3NN

Postby SDoll » April 7th, 2008, 8:38 pm

3NN wrote:I need more info from exrandu.

Dynamite has a pretty easy request. I could whip that up pretty quick, do you want the induction to come with it, or do you have one already?

From Lettuce, that is quite the tall order, and while I have no doubt I could do it in person, an audio file could present a few problems. I'll try it out though.

To Sara, I have no experience with a vacbed, so I would need it described to me to make the experience more realistic.

http://www.vacbed.com/site/index.php
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dynamite » April 7th, 2008, 9:00 pm

will need an induction thanks
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby 3NN » April 7th, 2008, 9:59 pm

To sara, I'm afraid I don't have the kind of experience necessary to make a convincing script for that.

For Dynamite, do you have a preference for your induction style, or will any kind do? If you aren't too particularly picky there are several well written ones from books I have that would do the trick if you're simply going to be recording it yourself.
3NN

Postby Exrandu » April 8th, 2008, 12:21 am

What I'm talking about is a file that installs a trigger phrase, like, "Baby time for you." or "Thumbsucking time."

When the trigger phrase is spoken the victim regresses back to an infantile state, with minimal control of their muscles (including their bladder and bowels). With infantile desires and thoughts. The babytime file is free, give it a listen, skip past the induction.

Another great file would be the "Wet Age Regression" file.

A different kind of diaper file. Whenever the subject wets themselves, they will feel themself getting younger, transforming into a little girl. They will see their body transform, and find it feeling natural and easy to think like a baby or toddler. They will think, feel and act like a young girl, and will see herself having that body. If she is wearing wet diapers, she will be a baby. If she is wearing wet training pants, she will be a toddler. If she wets herself wearing normal pants, she will be a 5-6yo little girl. This transformation can be triggered by deliberately wetting yourself, and will also happen if you have an accident due to other files. The transformation wears off, and you feel yourself growing up quickly, after 10 minutes when your pants are dry or somebody changes you.

Although personally I'd prefer the gender suggestion removed.

If this isn't to your taste I'd understand.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby 3NN » April 8th, 2008, 3:38 am

Well Exrandu, its not that it isn't to my taste, I've looked into it before, and I'm probably the most sexually open and accepting person alive, but I'm just not sure how it would work. I'll give the file a listen and let you know afterwards if I think it's something that I would be comfortable doing. Sometime later tonight probably.
3NN

Postby dynamite » April 8th, 2008, 5:06 am

ummm, i'm not overly picky about the inductons, most of EMG's work on my fine same with other tists i have used in the past.

the only time i find things don't work for me is files edited to have sound effects over the suggestion.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » April 8th, 2008, 8:20 am

Exrandu wrote:Another great file would be the "Wet Age Regression" file.

A different kind of diaper file. Whenever the subject wets themselves, they will feel themself getting younger, transforming into a little girl. They will see their body transform, and find it feeling natural and easy to think like a baby or toddler. They will think, feel and act like a young girl, and will see herself having that body. If she is wearing wet diapers, she will be a baby. If she is wearing wet training pants, she will be a toddler. If she wets herself wearing normal pants, she will be a 5-6yo little girl. This transformation can be triggered by deliberately wetting yourself, and will also happen if you have an accident due to other files. The transformation wears off, and you feel yourself growing up quickly, after 10 minutes when your pants are dry or somebody changes you.

Although personally I'd prefer the gender suggestion removed.

Wow ... I didn't realise that suggestion was still around :)

Quite a while back, a guy asked me to do wite a story for him, combining adult-baby, sissification, and consent-by-trickery "in a way I haven't seen before". I'd post it on the stories section, but the details of this commission were that its for him only. I never understood why, but the customer's always right.

The plot of this story was that a guy who's into AB/DL stuff found a site very much like this one, and trying a few files found he enjoys it. After getting good effects with TrigIncontinence and a few others, he finds a pro-hypnodomme willing to do a custom file for him, very much like the one you just described (but without the gender suggestion). However, the hypnodomme was 'evil' and wanted to feminise all men. So after a while she changed his file from making him a "little boy", to "little girl". He noticed after a while, but didn't mind. After all, being a little girl when he's a baby doesn't make any difference to him really, and it makes her happy.
Then she changes the file again, so he starts to feel a high speed 'growing up' from a little girl into a woman every time the effect wears off. He notices that every time he grows up as a woman, he's staying more and more femenine in his adult life. So he eventually decides to give up and stop using the file.
The story ends with a short prologue. Just after he stops using the file, he gets a message on his voicemail, and hears her voice one last time, "You shouldn't disobey your mommy, you naughty boy. Inc******ce t*me for you." Little baby girl looks around, confused, but just doesn't know what to do.

I posted the file suggestion a while after writing the story. To be honest, I'd really like to see another version of the story in someone else's words, just so my idea isn't lost forever. But being able to actually hear that file would be great too.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Lissar » April 9th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Exrandu wrote:Although personally I'd prefer the gender suggestion removed.

I just wanted to say that I really wish that more of the files here (and the ideas that people suggest) were more gender neutral. I remember listening to a file here to make me enjoy giving blow jobs more, and halfway through the file, it mentioned that my penis would also get erect. I immediately came out of trance, and I had to inform my then-boyfriend that, sadly, this file wouldn't pan out.

I think that sometimes, people forget that biological women do use this site.

In regards to this topic specifically, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'd love to have more files that trigger within the trance, but that are not training. I currently am single, and so trigger files are generally useless, but I don't desire any permanent change.

I guess I would like to see some sort of lesbian seduction file. It would be a fun way to explore same-sex kinkiness without having to use a training file to become attracted to women. And, based on my sexual preferences, it would be fun to have the seduction be a domination, although with no humiliation, S&M, or anything like that.

Let me know if you're up for making something like this, and if you need more input. I think it's great that you would be offering to make files.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxgirl » April 10th, 2008, 4:09 am

would be nice to have a feminization file that doesnt rely on oral sex or anal sex.

Like, just focuses on one part of you an making that girly and cute, with addiction to doing so/feeling great for it :p

Say for example: Making your feet as girly as possible, wearing pink polish, trying out sandles and stuff.

Or like: Having your hands manicure/pedicured and painted all the time, etc etc :P
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenRose » April 10th, 2008, 11:09 am

I am working on files for that and etc.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis