Can anyone become a hypnotist?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Can anyone become a hypnotist?

Postby OneMoreMan » June 5th, 2008, 5:42 pm

Can I learn to hypnotise people with files too? I would love to be able to customize my own files.
OneMoreMan

What makes you think you can't

Postby hephaestus » June 6th, 2008, 8:49 am

YES because any one can learn anything can't they?

What would make you think you can't learn hypnosis and create ALL your own files.

Do you think I'm smarter than you or just that I've learnt something before you.

One can only learn anything from starting at the beginning and as we know every journey starts with a single step, doesn't it not.
hephaestus

Postby Teltroxine » June 6th, 2008, 8:58 am

yes, infact if you record files yourself with a nic calm voice they should work better than EMG's as you trus your own voice....

correct me if im wrong
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » June 6th, 2008, 10:59 am

you are not wrong, but some people do respond better to direction from others than self-direction(just as some of us like to drive, others prefer to be a passenger). Still, any file you design on your own is likely to work better for you(even if recorded by someone else) because it will be in terms that you understand and will be more meaningful to you.

That's why, when someone contracts a custom file from me, I prefer to get as much information as possible. The more information I have to work with the easier it is to get inside their head to make the file. Write your own file and you're a step ahead because you're there already :)

Teltroxine wrote:yes, infact if you record files yourself with a nic calm voice they should work better than EMG's as you trus your own voice....

correct me if im wrong
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneMoreMan » June 6th, 2008, 4:47 pm

thanks everybody :)
OneMoreMan

Return to General Hypnosis