Hitting obstacles

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hitting obstacles

Postby Calitist » July 14th, 2008, 10:21 am

I have a woman that I've been working with who first got into hypnosis when she found she could use it to improve her public speaking. I've had some successes working with her, notably with age regression, and she seems very easily inductible, but we always seem to hit a wall somewhere. For example, I've gotten her to wear diapers, but not actually use them. Also, I can get her to do things in private, but they won't translate to public. Am I just not getting her deep enough? Or are there some things that people's subconscious just refuses to do?
Calitist

Re: Hitting obstacles

Postby EMG » July 14th, 2008, 11:02 am

They are probably blocks in her mind to some of the things you want. Doing something in public is harder than doing it in private and that applies to hypnosis related triggers as well. My suggestion would be work on simple triggers that can be fun for her in public, build the trust, possibly even put her under in quasi-public and as she gets more used to it she'll obey more readily.

Calitist wrote:I have a woman that I've been working with who first got into hypnosis when she found she could use it to improve her public speaking. I've had some successes working with her, notably with age regression, and she seems very easily inductible, but we always seem to hit a wall somewhere. For example, I've gotten her to wear diapers, but not actually use them. Also, I can get her to do things in private, but they won't translate to public. Am I just not getting her deep enough? Or are there some things that people's subconscious just refuses to do?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Calitist » July 14th, 2008, 4:26 pm

Cool, thanks for the advice. If anyone would like to take a crack at her themselves, her Yahoo ID is karen_johnson_realty. Her trigger is "slave time for you". To bring her back out is "revert to normal". I've put some safety features in there, so she won't reveal her personal info etc. But I'd be interested to know if you can get her deeper than I've succeeded in.
Calitist

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 14th, 2008, 5:46 pm

Calitist wrote:Cool, thanks for the advice. If anyone would like to take a crack at her themselves, her Yahoo ID is kXXX_jXXX_rXXXy. Her trigger is "STT". To bring her back out is "revert to normal". I've put some safety features in there, so she won't reveal her personal info etc. But I'd be interested to know if you can get her deeper than I've succeeded in.

Trust is the foundation of guided trance, Caltist.

Disclosing someone's Instant Messenger ID and their triggers is more than unethical. It's an act of aggression ~ as though you don't like her.

It would be far better for your subject to post her own entry here.

As her hypnotist, you have the freedom to suggest it.
Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on July 15th, 2008, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Calitist » July 15th, 2008, 1:23 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll work on it immediately.
Calitist

Re: Hitting obstacles

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 16th, 2008, 8:16 am

Calitist wrote:we always seem to hit a wall somewhere. For example, I've gotten her to wear diapers, but not actually use them. Also, I can get her to do things in private, but they won't translate to public. Am I just not getting her deep enough? Or are there some things that people's subconscious just refuses to do?

Ask it why it won't and how to fix that if it's not obvious but somehow possible. You might want to read through Monsters & Magical sticks, there's no such thing as hypnosis as well since it would likely be helpful :)
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » July 16th, 2008, 8:50 am

I'm not sure why, but there's something in this post that makes me feel more than a little uneasy. Even before posting someone else's triggers on the board, which strikes me as the action of an irresponsible person who doesn't care about his subject.

Also, it seems a little odd to be saying "I've gotten her to wear diapers" as an achievement ... if she's into ageplay, then I would have thought she'd be happy to do that anyway. Then again, its my experience that 'suggesting' to someone that they should do what they're already comfortable with can be a good way to increase trust ... is that what you're thinking of?

Is regression her primary interest? If there's other things she's into then it might be worth starting with something else ... find something she can accept easily, and practise with that first.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis