Achieving perfect hallucinations with e-mail slave?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Achieving perfect hallucinations with e-mail slave?

Postby lettuce » July 16th, 2008, 11:26 am

Since e-mail slave can govern post-hypnotic suggestion, it should also be able to make some hallucinate, right? For example, could you create effects similar to files like CursedPlugs by mere suggestions using e-mail slave?

And if so, the bigger question is how? Should the subject simply listen to the e-mail slave file more often so the suggestions in the e-mails get stronger? Or perhaps a technique consisting of daily visualization with the suggestion that it will become more real with every time?
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Re: Achieving perfect hallucinations with e-mail slave?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 16th, 2008, 3:26 pm

lettuce -

Here's a quote from Virginia Satir...

Words don't have any energy unless they spark or trigger an image. The word in-and-of-itself has nothing. Nothing. One of the things I keep in touch with is, "What are the words that trigger images for people?" The people follow the feeling of the image.
As opinion, I believe imagination is the key to answering your question. It will take all of your imagination to find the ways of communicating with the imagination of your subject.

What are the words that trigger your imagination?

When a doctor examines a patient who is experiencing pain, you know they avoid touching the exact area immediately. They start by examining an area nearby and then moving toward the correct area slowly and gently.

It's unnecessary and undesireable to rush right in.

And here's a quote from Milton Erickson...

When do you kiss a pretty girl? When she is ready, not when you are ... You wait for that indefinable behavior that she manifests ... You don't ask a girl for a kiss, but in her presence you just gaze thoughtfully at the misletoe ... She gets the idea and she starts thinking about the kiss.

And as you consciously evaluate the meaning of this message, another part of you is already enjoying all the different e-mail possibilities; or maybe you're already sitting there enjoying the possibilities while on some other level, plans are forming.

This is going to be fun
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby lettuce » July 16th, 2008, 4:19 pm

I appreciate the response, but could you try to be a little less ..cryptic?
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » July 16th, 2008, 5:26 pm

lettuce wrote:I appreciate the response, but could you try to be a little less ..cryptic?

Lol - sign that a good metaphor has done it's job.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis