psychadelics

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

psychadelics

Postby trashflavoredtrash » June 5th, 2005, 4:06 pm

hi, im new to hypnosis and have had no real success yet, but am finding that my trance is becoming deeper. i was just wondering if anyone has tried hypnosis under the influence of hallucinogens such as mushrooms or lsd. im curious if anyone has tried this with any results.
Last edited by trashflavoredtrash on June 6th, 2005, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
trashflavoredtrash

Postby loadedkaos » June 5th, 2005, 6:06 pm

I'm only vaguely familiar with psychedelics. But it seems to me that if you are going to take anything with hypnosis it should help you focus, mushrooms and acid may help you with a suggestion whitch you need to hallucinate but I don't know if I've heard any one going into trance on it. I would think you would be to distracted to go under but I digress. I'm not a veteran at takeing hallucinegens. It would be interesting to find out the actuall effects.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 5th, 2005, 7:14 pm

TFT,

An interesting post. There are over 9,000 registered users in this group, and unregistered guests can read all the posts. I can assure you that all of us go to revival meetings in tents on Sunday mornings and bang tambourines. :wink: As loadedkaos noted, he is not a veteran of hallucinogens; but he has an open mind if someone else were to tell us their effects.
Last edited by sandy82 on June 6th, 2005, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby trashflavoredtrash » June 5th, 2005, 8:28 pm

it's often suprising the way they affect your mind. it wouldnt be suprising at all to find yourself able to slip into trance and a state of high focus suggestability, but you never know.
Last edited by trashflavoredtrash on June 6th, 2005, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
trashflavoredtrash

Postby loadedkaos » June 5th, 2005, 9:10 pm

Although some of us don't believe in this out of body stuff. I' am open minded but I still have my reservations.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedwomyn » June 6th, 2005, 6:28 pm

trashflavoredtrash wrote:it's often suprising the way they affect your mind. it wouldnt be suprising at all to find yourself able to slip into trance and a state of high focus suggestability, but you never know.

Too many years ago :twisted: when LSD was my favorite drug, i noticed that i would often focus for hours on things that other people would have thought insignificant if they had noticed them at all. Trippers become much more suggestible so that setting and environment can make the difference between a good trip and a disaster. Hypnosis would just place the environment under the conscious control of the tist. i would love to try the experiment if these drugs weren't completely illegal today. (For all of you lurkers out there that work for law enforcement agencies.)

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » June 7th, 2005, 6:47 am

I have done shrooms and similar to LSD you do notice and focus on things a lot more, you get really really into things somehow.

Me and a friend were both doing them with about 5/6 people who were all smoking the green and we would randomly do stuff, for me and my friend it seemed like the thing we were doing was everything and all that mattered.

So i reckon it would help you focus.

And be pretty damn fun.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TabbyCat » June 7th, 2005, 8:27 am

Drugs are bad MMkay ^_^
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » June 8th, 2005, 6:26 pm

Aeroue, from the times of your two posts and other considerations, I am guessing that you're an American.

The Masked Womyn has good judgment and perspective. I recommend to you the post she made on June 6. It's very well done and makes a lot of sense. At the beginning she talks about the past. Towards the end, she talks about the present day. Both parts are interesting. Of course, the present day is what affects us all the most.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » June 9th, 2005, 5:29 am

Im afraid your wrong, im English :)

I just have a messed up routine..
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis