Am I in Trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Am I in Trance?

Postby mrannoying777 » October 18th, 2008, 8:00 pm

I know everything going on when I listen to a file. I can't move but I know that I'm listening. Am I under?

EDIT: Another Question: Can I have a hypnosis file in the background when im surfing the web?
mrannoying777

Re: Am I in Trance?

Postby dharden » October 18th, 2008, 10:50 pm

mrannoying777 wrote:I know everything going on when I listen to a file. I can't move but I know that I'm listening. Am I under?

Very likely. Being in hypnosis doesn't feel the same to everyone, and may not always feel the same to any given person. However, feeling unable to move or not wanting to move is fairly common. It's also not unusual to be more-or-less aware of what's going on around you.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 18th, 2008, 11:51 pm

Welcome to the WarpMyMind site, mrannoying777.

You've asked:
I know everything going on when I listen to a file. I can't move but I know that I'm listening. Am I under?

Everyone experiences trance in their own unique way.

You already know your fingerprints are unique. In all the world, no one else has fingerprints like yours.

The same is true about your memories. In all the universe, thoughout all of time, no one has lived a life exactly like yours. That means your memories are unique.

It's unimportant whether you understand how synapses form within your brain. Since you know your memories are unique, then you also know the 'wiring' of your brain (synapse formation) must be unique, too.
This long, long response is confirmation that everyone experiences trance in their own way. Some people remember. Others forget. And it's unimportant whether you remember to forget.

The thing that's important during trance is feeling. The next time you discover you're unable to move, maybe you'll notice it makes you happy. Or maybe you'll notice it arouses you a little. Whatever it is you feel - it'll be unique to you.

You've asked:
Can I have a hypnosis file in the background when im surfing the web?

When someone does this, it's no longer trance. Instead, it becomes a subliminal affirmation. As opinion, I recommend against listening to hypnosis recordings this way.

As an alternative, use an mp3 editor (like Audacity) to 'capture' just the important affirmations - deleting everything else.

Again, welcome to WMM.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis