people's choice...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

people's choice...

Postby alloiledup » October 30th, 2008, 8:58 pm

I thought the voting section is meant to give the hypnotists on line what are the files people want to listen to, by popular votes and demand. But items that are at the top of the voting often dont get attention and result in files being developed. I hope hypnotists pay more attention to these " people's choice". I think the voting section provides a good indication of what the majority wants and I hope to see more positive responses to the demand as indicated in the votes. Thanks for listening.
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby Kenn » October 30th, 2008, 10:38 pm

I agree. There are some ideas in there that I really like and have been around for awhile with a bunch of votes, but it seems like a lot of the tists don't even pay attention to the voting area. :(
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » October 30th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Oh, don't worry, I have a few surprises up my sleeve reguarding the voting area.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby livelonger8 » October 30th, 2008, 11:26 pm

EMG wrote:Oh, don't worry, I have a few surprises up my sleeve reguarding the voting area.

I gotta fucking LOL at some of what you say in your files... "I don't recommend biting it"

"You'll be fucking your own ass"

:P
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby alloiledup » November 4th, 2008, 5:51 pm

If tists dont pay attention to the voting area, people might feel ignored for their active participation and won't bother voting anymore. Once the active participation is gone, gradually people could lose their interest on the site. This is a rather unique and good site and I hope it has many years to come hence I raised the discussion and it is meant to be constructive. So far, the vote indicated that 90% of the poll shows an interest in seeing more files being developed from the popular votes.

:)
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » November 6th, 2008, 7:24 pm

alloiledup wrote:If tists dont pay attention to the voting area, people might feel ignored for their active participation and won't bother voting anymore. Once the active participation is gone, gradually people could lose their interest on the site. This is a rather unique and good site and I hope it has many years to come hence I raised the discussion and it is meant to be constructive. So far, the vote indicated that 90% of the poll shows an interest in seeing more files being developed from the popular votes.

:)

Read it sometime... it's loaded with duplicates, practical duplicates, horrifyingly unethical even by WMM's standards, and completely impossible things. Then top it off with a huge list that's quite difficult to read through. Look over to the left at the survey's section, one of them even mentions looking for someone to help trim it down. A good chunk of the hypnotists here do what they do out of personal enjoyment and/or practice, just getting people to give feedback practically requires them to include a suggestion for it in the file itself sometimes. It's not really any wonder why the voting section is ignored by so many.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby alloiledup » November 6th, 2008, 9:23 pm

Well, EMG is going to improve the voting section so hopefully by bringing this topic up, we'll see some positive changes coming. Discussions are good. They bring people together and some positive changes may be the end result.
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 3:59 am

I take files from the voting section, not always the ones with the most votes, but I have been known to troll there for ideas.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis