Witch is better?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Witch is better?

Postby BG » October 26th, 2008, 1:26 pm

Is it better, for me to listen during the day while im awake, even though I don't go in to a trance, or at night , and where I end up falling asleep listening?
BG

Postby Kenn » October 26th, 2008, 11:35 pm

Better during the day. Also, are you sure you don't fall into trance? If you mind is wander or you start to feel heavy/light then you probably are in trance even if you stay completely aware.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Calimore » October 27th, 2008, 1:09 am

Many of my best trances were from morning sessions. Try immediately upon rising, after using the rest room and having a sip of water.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 12th, 2008, 7:08 pm

yeah, i used to only listen to the files at night, at one tiem i even tried during the day, i still trance a good bit at night just before going to sleep but, i find that i enter trance the deepest in the morning after taking a leak and taking in fluids. why does it go like this for me? well, at night, there are nights when my mind is so full of crap i have trouble sleeping, but the induction of a file can stop my mind and actually relax me to the point of falling asleep.

during the day, my mind and body are too busy for me to try and relax enough to enter trance.

in the morning, my mind is pretty much empty besides thoughts of coffee and the trance file/s on my mp3 player, i dont have to try and stop my mind first as it aint really woke up yet.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 13th, 2008, 7:48 am

For those days when time permits it, why choose between the two? You can do both.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 14th, 2008, 9:48 pm

well, i dont do the trancing on nights/mornings of work, but on my days off (4 days a week) i try and trance with atleast one, sometimes 2 files in the morning and one or 2 at night. i still trance best in the morning but do seem to be seeing a slight improvement in being able to trance at night before going to sleep as since i started using blink's basic induction, my mind is not as busy come bed time as it normally is. infact, i am hearing part of that induction now, yet my mp3 player is all the way accross the room right now and do not have any media players running on this computer right now neither, so, am outta here to get some sleep.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis