breast reduction?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

breast reduction?

Postby Haden » December 18th, 2008, 11:49 am

anyone have a file that can cause actual breast reduction? my girl doesn't want to be cut on by a surgeon, but she has ddd/e breasts and would prefer them to be a bit smaller and firmer. assistance is appreciated
Haden

Re: breast reduction?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 18th, 2008, 3:30 pm

Welcome to WMM, Haden.

Because you've asked about actual breast reduction, you've made it clear she wants more than a change in perception.

It doesn't matter whether a woman has large breasts or small - they're organic. They're part of her physiology. Breast reduction is an organic change. And that's a fancy way of saying it's a change in physiology.

Whenever a client of mine asks for an organic change, I encourage them to pursue an organic solution.

There's one more thing, though... Shoes

When someone goes to a bakery, hoping to buy shoes -
they're going to be disappointed. But that disappointment lasts only until they get directions -
how to find a shoe store.

This website promotes recreational hypnosis. That's different from therapeutic hypnosis.

When you and your girl are ready for eclairs, we're here for you.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Nymphaea » December 19th, 2008, 6:38 am

Though I partially disagree with the above in that physical changes can be caused by hypnosis, remember that hypnosis is manipulating the brain. The brain is a wonderfully powerful organ, but it does not control everything. It controls the release of almost every hormone in your body, and a few other things. Breast growth is possible because all you have to do is encourage the release of estrogen, but reduction would be nearly impossible, reducing estrogen would most likely make them smaller, but very saggy(if it worked)

Also remember that your body always wants to make itself better. Larger breasts means more milk for the baby, so why would it want to reduce that? The best, natural way to reduce their size would be exercise. Breasts are mostly made of fat, so if she were to jog for 30+ minutes multiple times a week, they would most likely get smaller. If she finds jogging that long difficult, you could always try hypnosis to make it a little easier(look on hypno-files for that)

Hopefully this helped ^-^
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » December 19th, 2008, 2:25 pm

Weight lifting would be the best exercise way to shrink them.Something to do with the build up of testosterone.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » January 18th, 2009, 7:16 pm

E-cup is nice, but they're hers to live with. Anyway, a physical way to help with firmness is persistent massage. It has helped my wife (F cup) to go from fatty breasts to perky and firm. Of course, we want them to be bigger, so I can't help you there.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Eskie » February 28th, 2009, 1:03 am

Wendi.com has had successes with both breast enlargement and reduction. And she gives a 12-month money-back guarantee.
Eskie

Return to General Hypnosis