Listening while sleeping?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Listening while sleeping?

Postby Kenn » December 21st, 2008, 8:43 pm

I have heard of people on here trying to listen to body files while sleeping. So has anyone had success doing it?
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby whatsername100 » December 22nd, 2008, 5:26 pm

I certainly hope so. I heard that while it is probably effective, it is not as effective as trance.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » December 22nd, 2008, 6:12 pm

I'm trying an experiment into this now ... built a playlist that alternates inductions (deepener, simple, focus2 and confusion) with bodies (TrainSusceptible, reinforcer, accelerator, and one "effect" file).

I'm interested to find out if adding 4HoursSleep to the start of the playlist makes any difference one way or the other.

If I wanted to find out for sure, I guess I should try this with and without that file (and maybe while not tired, too, for the "awake" option), and different "effect" files, to compare which works best. First attempt: XGirlTime, overnight, without 4Hours.

Results so far (3 days) - I wake up as the last file in the list finishes, after 3 repetitions of each body. Feel fully refreshed, though no real effects from the file.

Maybe I'd be better adding more files, so there's less repetition. Not sure what to try adding, though. Complementary files? Or more variety? I'd use language learning and a few others, but now they moved to the other site I don't have access to the bodies. Maybe something like TrigStory to add variety.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » December 22nd, 2008, 9:56 pm

You should probably use complementary files. It would work faster if the files are helping each other.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis