Thank you.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Thank you.

Postby CrystalDagger » December 23rd, 2008, 9:28 pm

So I just wanted to say thanks to you guys, especially EMG, for creating and maintaining this site.

Learning to trance has been a fantastic experience and I can tell already it's going to be extremely helpful in the future. I just wish I had learned about it earlier. It would have been incredibly helpful with some of the things I've gone through in the past few years. I'm really glad I learned it.

I've even learned how to put myself under with just some music, no need for hypnotist (Unless myself counts, lol) or trigger words and I hope to improve this in future so I can do it anytime with, or without, music. I genuinely cannot express how much this ability means to me and really want to thank you all for it.

I think I may even have found my calling in life. I'd really like to become a hypnotist now. When I see how much good it has done me, just over the last few days, it makes me want to help other people learn you know?

And that's why I wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much and I hope someday I can return the favour.

Thanks for reading,

CrystalDagger
CrystalDagger

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 23rd, 2008, 10:34 pm

CrystalDagger, the message you posted is exceptional. I believe it's an exception because I've never seen one like it before.

- I've seen rantings from religious folks.

- I've seen requests for inducing surreptitious trance for unsuspecting wives and girlfriends.
The best to you as you follow what you know is true and real. Self-actualization is the ultimate success story.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 24th, 2008, 12:24 am

at one time, i used to put myself into trance without anyone putting me under, but i have forgotten just how i had done it. but given enough time i am sure i could learn again if i just got interested in it. being tranced by someone else was alot more interesting, so, once i found this site, i did not bother trying to trance myself again.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » December 28th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Funny, I couldn't trance myself easily before I found this site, but now I can do it without preparation or triggers. As I tell people all the time, Practice makes Perfect.

And yes, thank you EMG and all the great folks at WMM who have contributed to this site (voted on, commented on, and made files). CrystalDagger's post is exceptional because it, unlike the postings of so many others, doesn't take the Gift of Trance for granted. To be able to get in touch with one's Inner Self and find out what one really wants and then to be able to achieve one's deepest desires is indeed a Gift worth working for and attaining. Hypnosis is a tool that makes all of that possible, all through the Gift of Trance.

If YOU have acquired that Gift then please don't forget to give Thanks for it in your own way. If this is a Gift you have not yet received then just keep Practicing. Good things always come to those who wait, in preparation of the Rewards to come. :wink:
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis