headaches

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

headaches

Postby seattleworld2 » January 14th, 2009, 11:46 am

when i resist triggers i notice a headache is this common??
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby Nymphaea » January 14th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Is that headache around the lower-back area of the head?

I find the same thing for anything that contradicts what my subconcious knows or wants. That area of the head is the part that takes care of most of your unconcious thoughts, and controls most of your automatic systems,(such as the heart) so headaches around there could be caused(my theory anyways) by you 'fighting' it. I find this with anything that contradicts it, example, things usually considered supernatural, such as telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

Lots of rambling for a simple question, but yes, if in that region it could be because of that. If it's somewhere else it could still be similar causes, generally your head doesn't like being ignored.
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Re: headaches

Postby seattleworld2 » January 14th, 2009, 8:15 pm

seattleworld2 wrote:when i resist triggers i notice a headache is this common??

no it's in my head
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld2 » January 14th, 2009, 8:33 pm

or resist any hypnosis file for that matter
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld2 » January 14th, 2009, 8:34 pm

it's in my lower head or in my brain area that once i do the thing the file suggest the headache goes away. go figure
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » January 14th, 2009, 11:26 pm

Well, I think the headache is because part of you wants to follow through on suggestions - a powerful impulse. And another part of you tries not to - which also needs to be quite powerful to counteract your natural wish to do what the file tells you. This inner conflict in your mind is probably causing the headache, which then goes away as soon as your whole mind is uniform - you have done or experienced what the file told you to.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby seattleworld2 » January 15th, 2009, 10:02 am

oh
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld2 » January 15th, 2009, 10:10 am

it even happens when i read hypnosis scripts lol
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld2 » January 16th, 2009, 5:13 pm

cardigan wrote:Well, I think the headache is because part of you wants to follow through on suggestions - a powerful impulse. And another part of you tries not to - which also needs to be quite powerful to counteract your natural wish to do what the file tells you. This inner conflict in your mind is probably causing the headache, which then goes away as soon as your whole mind is uniform - you have done or experienced what the file told you to.

Cardigan
thanks cardigan i see
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » January 16th, 2009, 7:27 pm

well, that would explain the headaches i had a couple weeks ago, would alst for 2 weeks at a time, i kept hearin the part of curse corset that was talkin about the corset or the heels, while i was awake. i got some 3 inch heels, and put them on, next day, headaches gone. and at the time, the file i was experimenting with was the estrogen cocktail, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » January 18th, 2009, 1:45 am

LOL I have the opposite reaction. I go into trance to get rid of them. When I fall into trance they seem to disappear. I have had migrane problems since I was a little kid and nothing seemed to help them that is till trance.

I felt something similar when listening to you Cardigan. I'd get these were feeling of tickling on my brain if I felt weary about the file of yours I was listening to but as soon as I just accepted it went away, your the only one that has caused that for me, no insult intended, I love your files.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis