Files - Free vs $$$

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files - Free vs $$$

Postby diapered05 » December 30th, 2008, 3:02 pm

I am wondering if there are any advantages to buying files over using the free files?

>>are they any better?

Thanks in advance for any input
diapered05

Re: Files - Free vs $$$

Postby EMG » January 1st, 2009, 3:26 pm

Since nobody else answered. The Premium files are usually longer than the free files and of a better quality. I usually put more effort into them and that's why they cost. You'll note that a lot of the top files in the Top 10 for rating are pay files, that should say something about their quality/value.

diapered05 wrote:I am wondering if there are any advantages to buying files over using the free files?

>>are they any better?

Thanks in advance for any input
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kinkyguy42 » February 3rd, 2009, 9:48 am

Recently bought my first file, took a long time and careful choice but was worth it. The free stuff is cool but if you have trouble getting into trance then a paid file or even seeing someone would seem to be the better option. Just my opinion on the matter :wink:
kinkyguy42

Sage advice.

Postby Calimore » February 3rd, 2009, 2:55 pm

My Granpa used to be awfully fond of saying, "You get what you pay for."

He ran shine near the coal mines of Kentucky and usually carried more than one grade. Usually it was the stuff he sold and the stuff he drank. Sure, he'd sell you the "Good Stuff" (if he had enough!), but you had to be smart and ask him for it. The "Good Stuff" rarely cost that much more than the other stuff, but it always went down better, if you know what I mean. And if Granpa had time, he'd even sit and drink with his some of his more discriminating customers.

Funny how, once the oyster is long gone, it's Pearl remains so bright and unspoiled to the very day...
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 3rd, 2009, 6:01 pm

If you're curious to see what the premium files are like just write a script or record an mp3 and submit it. You'll get a three month premium pass. It doesn't "unlock" the pay files but it lets you listen to newer files months ahead of its release to the public.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 27th, 2010, 11:30 pm

My decision to post a file free or charge depends on a few things. Some files are especially long or more inspired. I might also charge if I've made one likely to be high in demand. I do make sure to put out free files as often as pay ones. I think there's a difference between pay dommes and people who truly love this. I want you to know this is my kink too, so give back to the community at least as often as I ask for money.

Here's some reasons to consider buying...

Give recognition to the 'tists you like. Fact is, the more you help me justify spending my time writing and recording scripts as opposed to going out with friends or otherwise participating in real life, the more files get uploaded for you to experiment with. Buying one of my files shows your appreciation for my work. So does FEEDBACK or a fan mail (or recording a few for me to listen to). Besides, this is an art form. It's fiction in second person voice, an entertainment medium that pushes the boundaries of consciousness. We are on the forefront. Seriously, think about it. Us in this community are probably the only ones in the world creating this kind of content, or you might say, doing this kind of research. A little sponsorship goes a long way.

It also tells us what kinds of files you like. And it's relatively cheap, really, if you just buy a file or two here and there.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis