Personal question, Most difficult File editing you've done

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Personal question, Most difficult File editing you've done

Postby Jeshi » March 25th, 2009, 10:26 pm

I just finished removing all the feminization from Attraction to men V2, it's a file somebody linked to in one of the Success story topics about Curse forced gay and it's a 1 hour 10 minute file which is based around helping the subject get over inhibitions about being attracted to men, but it's also about feminization.

It took me 1 hour to edit the first 15 minutes D:
But finally I have a good file to help me be more comfortable with my sexuality and I don't have to worry about being turned into a woman(plus the files like, 20 minutes shorter now :D )

So! I know I'm not the only person that opens up files that they feel need tweaking in an audio editor and taking stuff out or splicing stuff in, so whats the more difficult time you ever had editing a file?

Alternative question for regular hypnotists, What was the most difficult file you ever made?

I thought this would be a fun thing to discuss.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby FloridaPuppy » March 25th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Alternative question for regular hypnotists, What was the most difficult file you ever made?

The ones that I worry could be too easily abused, generally those don't get past the recording phase though and don't get posted even if they do :).
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Personal question, Most difficult File editing you've do

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 26th, 2009, 7:47 am

Jeshi wrote:Alternative question for regular hypnotists, What was the most difficult file you ever made?

Jeshi, you already know my answer for this question. The mp3 MusclePig III - Diet Discipline was the one that gave me the most challenge. It took more than a year to finish the script.

Background Info:
    Bodybuilders periodically undergo dieting extremes for several weeks at a time... bulking/cutting
It would've been easy to develop separate recordings - one for 'bulking' and another for 'cutting'. But because I was apprehensive about possible misuse, both were incorporated into a single recording.

The challenge of creating a recording that simultaneously suggests two conflicting things was difficult - but it's work I'm proud of.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis