a type of brainwashing

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby Lobotaru » April 5th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Alright, there is a line that should not be crossed using hypnosis and other types of mind control, and this is definitely crossing it. I've seen people who have suffered from effects that are basically categorized under what you are talking about... look up MKULTRA. These are horror stories and emphasize why this should not be even thought about. Its one thing to hypnotize a person into temporarily thinking they are a bimbo when triggered... its another thing to try that and make it permanent, as that permanently impairs that person for life and dooms them to a Living Hell.

This is on the same level as asking "if you want to talk about how to hypnotize little boys and girls into having sex, PM me at..." Only those little boys and girls might actually recover from that with proper psychological treatment... so this is possibly worse.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » April 6th, 2009, 8:57 am

Alright, that I can understand. Please try to be more clear in what you are looking for when you make your post, since this subject matter can be taken in some pretty bad directions as well as the minimally deviant.

And I apologize about the pedophile thing. I was merely making a comparison of the evil of using hypnosis to permanently damage someone with a comparable offense. I did not mean you yourself were one.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis