Crystals or pendants

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Crystals or pendants

Postby hypnokip » May 21st, 2009, 1:12 am

Anyone know of some great hypnosis aids to use for the subject to focus on?
hypnokip

hmmmm...

Postby Calimore » May 21st, 2009, 5:07 pm

Watch and see if I left any out...

First consider spirals, the moon, painted fingernails, necklaces (including the crucifixes and rosaries!), coins, a candle flame or any small, contained fire.

Then, what about shiny stones and crystals, shimmering water, mirrors, rhinestones, disco balls and eye-fatiguing optical illusions?

Of course, nearly anything upon which your subject can intently focus can be used. This can include portraits and paintings, the shifting branches of a tree or even something on television.

Last but not least, you could have your subject focus on your eyes. A little practice in a mirror and a self-confidence file or two should help you to meet anyone's gaze with ease, then it's just up to your Voice and your Words to get them to blink before you do. :wink:
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » May 22nd, 2009, 4:22 am

I found a chain can be an interesting choice. For preference, a silver one with 2-4 links per inch. Ask them to focus on the differences between so many similar reflections, or just on the point where it catches the light. If you're gently swinging one end of the chain, while the other is attached to the subject's collar, you can also introduce some interesting symbolism.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnokip » May 23rd, 2009, 10:01 am

Well, you CAN use just about anything (a spot on the wall, or your finger), but I really want to find a crystal or pendant or something hypnotic. Not because it's required, but because it carries a stigma that would really fuck over a subject's mind :)
hypnokip

Postby davelowe1977 » May 23rd, 2009, 4:11 pm

Avoid cliches... most people have seen stage hypnosis and often try to act out the role meaning that they think about what they should be doing, rather than what you want.

My 2 cents.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » May 25th, 2009, 4:18 am

It's all about what the clients expect. If a client expects that you can only hypnotize him with a pendulum, then it might help to have one handy.

In reality neither pendulums, spirals or a watch on a chain are necessary to induce trance. The Dave Elman induction brings most people into trance in 4-5 minutes without any "special effects".

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » May 25th, 2009, 4:19 am

It's all about what the clients expect. If a client expects that you can only hypnotize him with a pendulum, then it might help to have one handy.

In reality neither pendulums, spirals or a watch on a chain are necessary to induce trance. The Dave Elman induction brings most people into trance in 4-5 minutes without any "special effects".

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis