adult rated hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

adult rated hypnosis

Postby spudamore » June 7th, 2009, 6:26 pm

just wondering what it would entail to do such a thing?
where would one start after the induction?
my 1st thoughts would to be lowering of inhibitions.
then where to go after that?
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Re: adult rated hypnosis

Postby Alien4420 » June 7th, 2009, 7:49 pm

spudamore wrote:just wondering what it would entail to do such a thing?

Do a search for erotic hypnosis there are people who do just that and CD's you can buy.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby spudamore » June 7th, 2009, 9:37 pm

thanks for that well informed post, great indepth methods on what could be used.
cheers
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 7th, 2009, 10:16 pm

spudamore wrote:thanks for that well informed post, great indepth methods on what could be used.
cheers

Hmmm. With an attitude like that, I'm sure there will be tons of people flocking to give you advice.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby spudamore » June 8th, 2009, 1:01 am

you probably already know there is alot of crap out there so why even post something like that in the 1st place?
a discussion of information has come up and the best you can do is do a search?
tsk tsk
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » June 8th, 2009, 5:30 am

spudamore wrote:you probably already know there is alot of crap out there so why even post something like that in the 1st place?
a discussion of information has come up and the best you can do is do a search?
tsk tsk

No, it's more akin to a child stomping its feet than a discussion. It's one person who has shown no ability or knowledge of hypnosis asking someone to teach them what anyone who knows hypnosis and isn't medicated should be able to figure out easily. There is lots of stuff about learning the basics of hypnosis, if you want to learn it then start looking.

You didn't even take the time to explain where you are getting stuck with concepts as basic as cold water is still wet and brush fires are still hot. You even decided to do it all on a site with hundreds of hypnosis files of various quality, many of those files being exactly the sort your asking about. Why do you think anyone would want to jump to your aid when you've shown so little initiative on your own?
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 8th, 2009, 6:18 am

FloridaPuppy wrote:

No, it's more akin to a child stomping its feet than a discussion. It's one person who has shown no ability or knowledge of hypnosis asking someone to teach them what anyone who knows hypnosis and isn't medicated should be able to figure out easily. There is lots of stuff about learning the basics of hypnosis, if you want to learn it then start looking.

You didn't even take the time to explain where you are getting stuck with concepts as basic as cold water is still wet and brush fires are still hot. You even decided to do it all on a site with hundreds of hypnosis files of various quality, many of those files being exactly the sort your asking about. Why do you think anyone would want to jump to your aid when you've shown so little initiative on your own?

Well said.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: adult rated hypnosis

Postby User517 » June 8th, 2009, 12:24 pm

spudamore wrote:just wondering what it would entail to do such a thing?

Depends entirely on what the purpose or intent of the file is. I would concur, do a search, listen to some of the better ones out there, break it down into its components, and study each to see how and why it was done.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby Ceot » July 2nd, 2009, 8:22 pm

I do erotic hypnosis for a living. It just depends on the person you are putting in trance.
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis