hi new to this a few questions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

hi new to this a few questions

Postby babyfur » June 15th, 2009, 6:22 pm

hi sorry to be a bother but kinda new to all this so a quick question or two

1. what can i expect these hypno files to do to me (i dont want someprogram in my head that makes me react strange to certain things)

2. why cant i access chat i tried to do it so i could get anwsers quicker but said i was banned ? what happened is that normal.

3. what sort of program do i need to run these files is thier an on site player or do i need Itunes or windows media player ?

ok that should be all sorry for the newbie questions thanks in advance for any anwsers i get

ps. sorry about my spelling
babyfur

Postby dharden » July 11th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Any program that can play MP3 files should be able to play them, and there are quite a few of those. In general, MP3 players should be able to play them, though you may want to make sure that the player can handle low bitrates. Voice files will often have much lower bitrates than music files, as it keeps the file size down.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » July 13th, 2009, 4:02 am

1. what can i expect these hypno files to do to me (i dont want someprogram in my head that makes me react strange to certain things)

Generally the programs aim to do the things that are said in the descriptions. If you are unsure whether a file is right for you or not, then download it at listen to it without going into trance. It is completely risk-free to skip the induction and then listen to the body of the file. That way you can determine what is being said in the file and make your decision.

2. why cant i access chat i tried to do it so i could get anwsers quicker but said i was banned ? what happened is that normal.

It might be your web-browser that disallows it. Could be something as simple as a pop-up stopper? Or an old browser. Try having the latest one for your machine.

3. what sort of program do i need to run these files is thier an on site player or do i need Itunes or windows media player ?

Any mp3 player will do the trick. I prefer Winamp myself.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis