Thinking About Scripting - File Ideas

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Thinking About Scripting - File Ideas

Postby SamStrife » July 26th, 2009, 4:07 pm

delete
Last edited by SamStrife on January 24th, 2014, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamStrife

Re: Thinking About Scripting - File Ideas

Postby Dogboy » July 27th, 2009, 10:12 pm

SamStrife wrote:

The first is making the listener believe they are a girl, but waking up from the trance find they are now in a guys body. Basically, it's for guys who want to be femmed, but can't help but look down and see their manhood. The file will give them all the thoughts of a girl, but make them super confused (and intrigued) about life as a boy. Exploring new things, trying to break their old girlie habits.

I like this idea because I had thought of a similar idea once. I thought a file that made you think you were a girl and now a boy would be fun. I thought it would be entertaining if a file like that would make you experience having a male's body for the first time (ex: everything with your manhood would feel like it was new and the first time) I also imagined the file would make it feel like your attraction to women was new and wrong, but irresistible and felt good. (Though I know not everyone is into the opposite sex)
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis