new and ambitious

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

new and ambitious

Postby Tyler_the_Kitsune » July 30th, 2009, 1:42 pm

hay im relatively new to hypnosis and i have a lot of big plans for advancing myself by unlocking the barriers of my mind. i have had practice before using the bubble induction and i have been working with EMG's deepening for the past couple of weeks, i feel very confident in my goals but i think to make sure i do things safely i should talk to the people here who have been here longer and see what they think.

i have an imince collection of EMG material that is divided up as such

Boosters
deepening
deepening 2
accelerator
visualize help
and reinforcer

as for normal files i have
4 hours sleep
banish pain
be your own bandage
better guitar
EZ MEM
in the zone
increase IQ
increased metabolism
learn language
memory improvement
speed learning
swordsman's sense
train mental discipline
train housework
train not shy
train telepathy
train time out
trig female form
trig morph
trip picture
trig stop procrastinating
trig story
and weight loss

i know its quite a list but i was hoping to use these to maximize my capabilities. what i want to know about is if anyone has suggestions on which ones i should start off with, it would be much apriciated. im looking forward to breaking the limits of my mind and becoming a much better person all around. so questions, comments, suggestions, etc. will be accepted.

thanks in advance
Tyler_the_Kitsune

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 30th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Where did you get the other files? I'd like to get a few of those.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tyler_the_Kitsune » July 30th, 2009, 6:35 pm

The files you can't get here I got off of Hypno-files.com
Tyler_the_Kitsune

Postby Score_Under » August 2nd, 2009, 4:58 pm

Tyler_the_Kitsune wrote:The files you can't get here I got off of Hypno-files.com

Surprising how many people don't see that link on the left, it's got some pretty nifty ideas there.
Score_Under
Regular
Regular

Re: new and ambitious

Postby dottie » August 2nd, 2009, 6:34 pm

Tyler_the_Kitsune wrote:
Boosters
deepening
deepening 2
accelerator
visualize help
and reinforcer

as for normal files i have
4 hours sleep
banish pain
be your own bandage
better guitar
EZ MEM
in the zone
increase IQ
increased metabolism
learn language
memory improvement
speed learning
swordsman's sense
train mental discipline
train housework
train not shy
train telepathy
train time out
trig female form
trig morph
trip picture
trig stop procrastinating
trig story
and weight loss

i know its quite a list but i was hoping to use these to maximize my capabilities. what i want to know about is if anyone has suggestions on which ones i should start off with, it would be much apriciated. im looking forward to breaking the limits of my mind and becoming a much better person all around. so questions, comments, suggestions, etc. will be accepted.

thanks in advance

I recommend TrainSusceptable as well as the accelerator to start with to get you going deeper. I've used equivalent files and they've knocked me on my butt.

And of the longer list, I recommend trigPicture as one you may be able to get to work as a newbie (trigExperience is one of the first I had success with). I've not really tried TrainNotShy or TrainHousework, but they seem like ones that would work for you. In_The_Zone may be good for you as well. Avoid starting with ones where you are supposed to see things which don't jive with reality (e.g. trig female form). Since it may take too long to get them to work.
Don't try all of those files right away -- just work with a few files over and over again until they start to work. Listen for a few times each day. If you are listening to a total of more than five files, then you are not reinforcing each file. You can handle more files as your trance experience grows.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Re: new and ambitious

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 2nd, 2009, 6:48 pm

dottie wrote:[
I recommend TrainSusceptable as well as the accelerator to start with to get you going deeper. I've used equivalent files and they've knocked me on my butt.

And of the longer list, I recommend trigPicture as one you may be able to get to work as a newbie (trigExperience is one of the first I had success with). I've not really tried TrainNotShy or TrainHousework, but they seem like ones that would work for you. In_The_Zone may be good for you as well. Avoid starting with ones where you are supposed to see things which don't jive with reality (e.g. trig female form). Since it may take too long to get them to work.
Don't try all of those files right away -- just work with a few files over and over again until they start to work. Listen for a few times each day. If you are listening to a total of more than five files, then you are not reinforcing each file. You can handle more files as your trance experience grows.

Ok, thanks for that then. I will listen to at most, four files, and not try files that make me see things. Thanks.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tyler_the_Kitsune » August 3rd, 2009, 10:56 pm

i usually only use accelerator, deepening 2, visualize help, memory improvement, sound alike, reinforcer and then end with 4 hours sleep

i added a few new ones to the list

sound alike
swordsman's agility
and adaptive muscle memory

i only really get a chance to listen late at night before i go to sleep, thats why i just make a playlist of these that way i get the files to be at max effectiveness. i have worked with several different files, listening to them only once or twice, and found that they had a small level of effect.

banish pain was able to aliviate some of my cramps while running and stop procrastinating helped to some degree in getting some work i had to do. unfortunatly i feel that the files are working very well for me so im hoping to have some success soon

my next objective on files to learn is the swordsman's agility/senses
Tyler_the_Kitsune

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 3rd, 2009, 11:08 pm

You might want to think about focussing on less files.
I heard that focusing on just a few files is good.

How effective do they seem to be?
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tyler_the_Kitsune » August 4th, 2009, 5:32 am

well i have just started work with the memory improvement and sound alike so i dont have much progress on them but other files i have done have worked pretty well.

i usually am only working on 2 files at a time, the rest are boosters for them, i guess i could cut back a bit.

there is also a new problem arising with my trances, me losing focus and thinking of random stuff and not listening to the file. i believe that listening to the file when im more awake would alleviate this problem.
Tyler_the_Kitsune

Postby Deilia » August 7th, 2009, 3:50 am

Tyler_the_Kitsune wrote:

there is also a new problem arising with my trances, me losing focus and thinking of random stuff and not listening to the file. i believe that listening to the file when im more awake would alleviate this problem.

From everything I've read here, that isn't a problem with your trances. It is actually a sign of you going deeper into trance. So it sounds like you are making progress already! :D

Good luck!
Deilia

Return to General Hypnosis