Penis shrink

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Penis shrink

Postby slavemartin » May 22nd, 2005, 8:43 pm

Hi
i have been thinking about this file, has anyone used it? If so how did you get on with it?
slavemartin

Postby drydreamer » May 24th, 2005, 10:50 am

I would think this file would work like gangbusters! My penis seems to shrink anyway, without benefit of hypnosis. LOL The one I want to try is the penis growth file, but I haven't had enough time to devote to listening yet. I'm sure there will be lots of success stories 8O about the penis shrinking file! That kind of success I don't need. drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 27th, 2005, 2:10 pm

There was one report of somebody who tried the female super whammy and their penish shrunk but then they had second thoughts and stopped listening, other than that I dont know of anybody with the penis shrink.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slavemartin » June 12th, 2005, 7:47 am

Thanks guys.
After listening to train sissy for a week and i am begining to notice some results, i think i will leave Penis Shrink alone.
slavemartin

Postby Linja » June 14th, 2005, 6:19 am

lol, Nice DryDreamer.

Just out of curiosity, why would anyone want to shrink their penis?

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drydreamer » June 21st, 2005, 1:03 pm

Good point Linja! But some submissive guys are actually embarrassed to have a big cock because their FemDommes are into ridiculing their size. So it's like they are taking something away from their Domme by having a cock that's too big to make fun of! And by shrinking their cock, they are making their Domme happy because she has one more thing to humiliate them about. Actually, I personally think it's really hot to have a big cock, and be dominated and humiliated by a woman anyway; but that's just one of my kinks. I won't go into that now because it's a whole other subject that's out of context here. drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby Linja » June 22nd, 2005, 4:59 am

Yeah, I understand, but... man... I love my cock, and I'm with you, big cocks are hot. And the domination stuff is hot as well, but I wouldn't be embarassed by my dick, and I wouldn't want to make it embarassing just to please some woman who only wants to humiliate me anyway...
Sorry, I guess I just don't understand the inner clockwork of some of these kinda fetishes. I love to be in control, and I am a bit of a power freak. lol, Alpha male all over... I just don't understand.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drydreamer » June 22nd, 2005, 6:34 am

Linja, it sounds like you may be a switch like me. I also have both submissive fantasies and dominant fantasies. And I agree that it's silly to alter your body just to please one person (or two or three!) But some people are more serious about exploring their fantasies than others. Some guys who are in D/s relationships have their dominant girlfriend or wife's name tattooed on their asses or near their genitals. So in their case, they obviously don't mind making permanent changes to their bodies just to please one person! And I actually get off to that fantasy; BUT it's only going to stay in my head! I'm just not that committed to living out that fantasy. Some fantasies are best left in the head, because when you finish masturbating, you want to be done with it. I write kinky erotic fiction online at kinkyfiction.com; and one of my favorite themes is the well-hung guy who gets dominated and used by a woman anyway. I think this is hot because it's a paradox (that which should not be, but IS!) Most of the hottest sex fantasies are basically paradoxes where something is happening that should not happen, or someone is with someone they should not be with. Guys with big cocks are supposed to be macho men who are pursued by many beautiful women, so it's a sexy paradox for a well-hung stud to be subdued by a woman (especially a rather homely looking woman!) Paradoxes rule! drydreamer
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby Linja » June 23rd, 2005, 2:53 am

Yeah, I agree drydreamer.

Sure, I've fantasied about some things like that, but yeah, once you're done, it's done. I guess I'm up for anything, it's just permanance that I have a thing against. Sure, it's ok to fantasise about permanance, but like you said, that's just in your head, and it's safe that way.
I guess I'm just not as hardcore as some of these people are, lol.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis