Theory and looking for female hypnosis/recorder

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Theory and looking for female hypnosis/recorder

Postby ranmafan » October 4th, 2009, 4:55 pm

Hello everyone. First off, I have a hypnosis theory and I'm wondering if anyone very knowledgeable in the subject can either confirm or deny it. I have been interested in Furry TF hypnosis for quite some time. But previously I kept switching fursonas so I never listened long enough to one certain file long enough to see any results. Be that as it may..I had an idea regarding all types of hypnosis. Firstly that hypnosis, is quite like reading a book. Different files have different difficulties. I'm aware that furry TFs are among the hardest hypnosis files to get to work. Now when you were just starting to read you wouldn't jump into a Stephen King book now would you? No you would practice with some easier files first. So that's sorta my theory on hypnosis. I'm working with a memory/furry reinforcement file to reinforce the idea that I am a furry. Then after that if I have success with it I may tackle a TF file. But I still need a female to help me record a furry TF script I have. So if interested give me a email. Thanks.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis