Uncircumcision through hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Uncircumcision through hypnosis?

Postby d3aTh_nDk » October 29th, 2009, 9:38 pm

With long term use, how effective are files that promote physical changes?
i was wondering if it was possible to make an "Uncircumcision" file.
d3aTh_nDk

Postby User517 » October 31st, 2009, 11:11 pm

I don't think a file will work for you here. You might be able to increase bloodflow to your groin to increase size and girth, but you won't be able to make your foreskin magically appear.

But, the good news it that you can mechanically stretch the skin (not that) over a long period of time to get back what was lost. This is because skin itself is rather elastic, and as it is pulled and stretched it will eventually remain that way. Rubbing one out every now and then won't do it, what you need to do is pull the skin around the bulb and keep it there for awhile without tearing the skin. There are some devices available which can do this, but you would have to buy them.

Most you might get from hypnosis is something to encourage elasticity in skin, but even there, you're usually better off going the herbal route.

Good luck finding your hat :).
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » October 31st, 2009, 11:57 pm

Hypnosis can't actually make physical changes to your body, it can only make you THINK it did.

I've seen gallery's of men taking a picture of their chest every day to show the effects of their breast growth hypnosis files, with captions like "wow! I practically have to wear a bra now to keep my new breasts up!" but their chests look exactly the same in every photo.

So you could probably get a file that would make you believe you have foreskin again, but you still wouldn't have foreskin.

Also to the mechanical stretching of skin to restore foreskin, there is a different between skin and foreskin, the foreskin has lots of sensitive nerves on the inside and is designed to capture the pre-cum and use it as a lubricant to make sex more pleasurable, if you just stretch out skin it isn't going to do that, or at least not as well.

If there was a working way to restore foreskin then I'm sure it would be more well-known.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » November 2nd, 2009, 5:39 pm

Jeshi wrote:If there was a working way to restore foreskin then I'm sure it would be more well-known.

In the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode on male genital mutilation they showed a guy that regrew it, and showed how. Google around a bit and you should find out more (I haven't bothered since I'm uncut).

http://www.mgmbill.org/
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby d3aTh_nDk » November 2nd, 2009, 7:56 pm

Ive looked into stretching briefly, it seems a bit complicated and inconvenient. And i dont think i could wear one of those devices all day, every day.

i was cut at birth, so im content staying the way i am. its really more of a curiosity then anything else.
d3aTh_nDk

Postby Cleopatra » November 4th, 2009, 6:28 am

What are you curious about? What do you imagine would be different if you were uncut?

Cleo

d3aTh_nDk wrote:Ive looked into stretching briefly, it seems a bit complicated and inconvenient. And i dont think i could wear one of those devices all day, every day.

i was cut at birth, so im content staying the way i am. its really more of a curiosity then anything else.
Cleopatra

Postby d3aTh_nDk » November 4th, 2009, 9:09 am

well, they cut off the most sensitive part. Im curious about how it would feel if they didnt.
the foreskin on a man is roughly equivalent to the clitoris (clit hood maybe) on a woman. everything still works, but they removed the most sensitive part. im just curious about what im missing.
d3aTh_nDk

Postby Dingus » November 4th, 2009, 8:55 pm

It is very possible to use hypnosis to use hypnosis to experience having foreskin through visual and tactile hallucination. In theory it may even be possible to create physical change. Regrowing or enlarging the skin (or any body part really, earlobes, muscles, bladder) is caused by the physical sensation of the strain caused by the stretching. When the sensation of the physical strain is persistent, the mind subconsciously sends signals to that location to increase the cell count, making the skin longer, and the strain more bearable. Hypnosis can cause the strain, it can cause the growth.

(oh, and the equivalent would be the clitoral hood, the clitoris is the penis it the clitoris equivalent)
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby User517 » November 17th, 2009, 2:22 am

d3aTh_nDk wrote:well, they cut off the most sensitive part. Im curious about how it would feel if they didnt.
the foreskin on a man is roughly equivalent to the clitoris (clit hood maybe) on a woman. everything still works, but they removed the most sensitive part. im just curious about what im missing.

I don't know for sure since I'm in much the same boat, but I don't think it's nearly that significant in and of itself. I believe the real improvement in sensation comes from the head of the penis being protected except during intercourse, not from any clusters of nerves on the foreskin itself. All skin which is not exposed to normal sensation and chafing can become extremely sensitive over time. Having loose skin along the shaft would also enhance feeling for both participants since this skin would be sliding in and out. The difference probably isn't because of anything special about the skin, but rather it simply being there. If this wasn't the case, growing it back wouldn't be worth the effort involved.
User517
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis