testing myself?????????

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

testing myself?????????

Postby MacGyver » November 18th, 2009, 3:29 pm

made myself a personalized file, put one of my escalater inductions infront of the file, the one where i went all wacky with the echo, think i passed out as i woke again at the counting/breathing part. dont remember getting past the 3rd escalater. for me finding my own voice a bit hard to follow, either i was tired and needed sleep or whther i know it or not, maybe my own voice took me down, but still think i passed out, though i dont remember hearing myself snoring, LOL.

anywho, if i did pass out asleep, then maybe i wont wear a bra, hopefully i dont do as i put in the file and wear one to bed, as if i do, i might grow boobs or something according to what i put into the file. think i better prepare myself a removal file just in case, LOL. might better also make a new file and remove some of what i put in that one, if not, may not like what happens.

got to be a bit smarter in the future, LOL.

anywho, if it does work, then i may soon have a file out for a cursed bra and another for the twisted hormone change, will know in a couple months as i put a limit on the file for it to wear off, yet the limit is far enough away to know if the file works or not.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » November 19th, 2009, 1:58 am

That reminds me of my humble beginnings!

56k dial up meant no mp3 just a 101 books, text books and me recording my own scripts to listen to :P

Ah thank christ we've moved so far :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » November 19th, 2009, 9:34 am

what scripts? i dont write this stuff down, i record it as i go along, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » January 24th, 2010, 10:19 pm

that guy is awsome for having an Urahara icon
^
l

and what do you meen a reversal file? i thought you said in your jurnal that estorgen or w/e its called production can't be revers after a shot period of time?..........
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 25th, 2010, 3:43 pm

if your system is overloaded for atleast 6 months, ya might not be able to reverse the effects. they seem to have come out with some stuff now that might be able to reverse the effect, but i am unsure of the effects of synthetic estrogen can be reversed or nto.. aint had me no coffee today, not thinking straight, now i have to go re-read all my journal entries and see what ya talkin about, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » January 25th, 2010, 4:06 pm

well ya you said 6 months , but like for something like this that doesn't seam like a long time really , but like how would you even kown how to be aware of this stuff?
ad well again , you said 6 months for the body to turn the 1 into the other so it can't be reversrd , and you said your file was going to make that happen so making it ireversable right away?........
(sry can't focuse on the phone >_> ......)
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 25th, 2010, 4:28 pm

to me, 6 months is a good bit of time. according to what i have been reading on the net, there is a pill that is supposed to cause the human body to convert male hormones into female hormones, and do something to the body cells so they will no longer accept male hormones, instead they will only accept female hormones. that is what i was going by. i also ran across another site that said if you keep the male body overloaded with their synthetic female hormones for 6 months or more, the effects would be impossible to reverse as the male body would no longer accept the male hormones it produced, andwhat it did produce would be converted into female hormones right away.

recently though, i came across anothersite that claims the effects of estrogen on the male body can be stopped and possibly reversed, IF you buy and take their pills.

scientists claim to have found the way to stop the effects of estrogen in males, and the company had the site claimed they had what, accordign to those scientists, would be the cure for estrogen dominance in the male body.

there is also a book my dad gets weekly and one he got last week said they have the mircle cure for andropause, so basically, an 80 year old guy could still have sex as it would lower the female hormone build up and raise the male hormone levels again.

i dont know, think i am gonna wait a few years and see if this stuff is true that the effects can be reversed, or if the companies are just pushing bogus pills that end up hurting people.

now, in a file i am still working with wording, i am going to attempt a file that rather than stopping male hormone production, try and make the body convert the male hormones into female hormones without having to eat pills to do this. i would rather the changes be caused by hypnotic programming than to come from chemicals that will wreak havoc on the human body.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » January 25th, 2010, 5:46 pm

hmmmm i see , very interesting , or at least it would be if i had just the tinyest bit of jnowledge about this subject , i still have no clue what all of this means >_> ..........

but so then theres still my question that the file you want to make (asumeing you havn't already) would make the permanent switching imediat (<-just don't bother asking -.- .......) right?............
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 25th, 2010, 7:13 pm

i am not sure how long it would take for the switching to happen, it would vary from one person to the next, and it is also going to depend on how suggestible the person is. the idea is to get the switch to happen as soon as possible and to continue for as long as the subject listens to the file.

the hormone change file i am working on is meant to be permanent.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

female hormone/male hormone

Postby Freemann » January 26th, 2010, 3:15 am

I do not think that taking female hormones or suppressing male hormones is perminant, no matter what you may have read. Doing that is one of the standard treatments for prostate cancer, and the treatments last for 2 years. If it did produce perminant changes, that would make it a very unpopular treatment. :evil:

Freemann
Freemann

Postby MacGyver » January 26th, 2010, 11:45 am

believe it or not, prostate treatment can be done without all the necessary stuff to grow boobs and without the thing that converts male hormones to female hormones. it can be done with one plant, i dont rememebr the one right now, but a guy should take one capsule a day for a healthy prostate, specially if he is over the age of 60. or atleast that is what i read somewhere a few months back.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » January 26th, 2010, 4:53 pm

MacGyver wrote:believe it or not, prostate treatment can be done without all the necessary stuff to grow boobs and without the thing that converts male hormones to female hormones. it can be done with one plant, i dont rememebr the one right now, but a guy should take one capsule a day for a healthy prostate, specially if he is over the age of 60. or atleast that is what i read somewhere a few months back.

Saw Palmetto?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 26th, 2010, 9:08 pm

i think so
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis