New to hypnosis, looking for answers

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 13th, 2010, 8:35 am

Hi, little guy.

You can call yourself Firebird06 if you like. But I've decided to call you "little guy".

- Some days, that might make you feel good

- Other days, that might make you feel angy
It's unimportant to me which way it feels. I just wonder whether the feeling will be strong enough that it causes you to take action.

You can, you know, take action.

Welcome to WarpMyMind, little guy.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 14th, 2010, 12:41 pm

Nicely done, little guy. I invited you to take action and you did.

You're already aware that WMM members tend to be open about their needs, desires and wants. Each one following a unique path to self-actualization.

You took a shot, asking whether I like the idea of someone shrinking.

What I like is your uniqueness. From my perspective, the uniqueness is a confirmation. It confirms that this interest... this desire... this fetish... it's genuine and authentic within you.

Welcome.

Your original posting says I haven't a clue where to start. Anyone have a roadmap handy? Congratulations. You've already taken the first step - Desire.

We all have curious desires from time-to-time. That's the starting point. At the moment you realized macrophile stories are a turn-on, that's the moment you began the journey.

You've already taken the second step, too - Willingness.

Willingness is different from desire in an important way. Desire sees the apple, wants it, and even salivates for it. But willingness reaches out for that apple and takes a bite.

Willingness expresses itself in different ways. Time has shown me that an individual will cycle through them all.

- Sometimes willingness is expressed in a primal way: arousal and satisfying climax.

- Sometimes willingness is expressed in an immature way. The subconscious mind is amazingly inventive at repackaging the infantile message of "gimmee".

- Sometimes willingness is expressed in a mature way; actions that are thought-out and deliberate.
Little guy, I invited you to take action and you did. You took action in a couple of ways, didn't you?

It was unnecessary for me to tell you what to do. You felt desire. You were willing. You took action.

Little guy, the roadmap is inside you. When you feel like things are going in the right direction - full speed ahead.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » April 4th, 2010, 2:25 pm

Hypnosis can't do is change your body. Your height is set by your genes and while a minor's height can be changed with hormones once you're 18 your height can't be changed with anything short of a chainsaw. The best you could hope for is a file that affects your posture, that can work well, I've listened to one that improved mine dramatically.

Ditto for hair, it can be removed mechanically or chemically but the mind can't significantly alter the rate at which it grows and to the small extent it could by changing hormone balance none of the hair loss suggestions I've listened to work as intended because they don't use trigger the mechanisms that are known to alter hormone levels in men.

So -- some people keep trying with the body change files. But basically they're a waste of time unless you just want to *believe* that you're shorter or taller or hairless, in which case they can work well after you've had some experience with hypnosis.

OTOH, hypnosis can make you enjoy (or hate) things, make you do things. So it's great for (for example) going to the gym and putting on muscle. It can make you love to go to the gym. You can be hypnotized to shave yourself more often, be hypnotized to go get laser hair removal, whatever you want. I've had that done to me, I jumped into the shower and shaved all my body hair off and it was an ecstatic experience! That was after only one or two listenings, too.

If you really want to get a fast start on these things, and have some fun, try a file that connects the things you want to do with something sexual, and you'll find yourself doing it avidly! Like a jock training file if you want to build your muscles (but make sure you listen to one that doesn't make you dumb unless that's what you want). Non-sexual suggestions will work too, of course. Either way, read the body of the file before you go into trance to make sure the file does exactly what you want, for example I listened to a weight loss file once that had a suggestion that you don't like food, which wasn't something that I wanted.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis