To what extent can one Transform

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

To what extent can one Transform

Postby KiruGX » April 27th, 2010, 9:45 pm

So,This is something that conflicts,but is it actually possible to change the body in direct,imagined way through the trance or is it all an illusion?And I have one in specific,as I know a few are actually only illusions while most claim to actually TF.Trigfemaleform,does this Cause an Actual transformation,or just cause someone and perhaps others to believe they are a female?
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » May 3rd, 2010, 10:15 pm

Hypnosis can not do anything the body is incapable of doing. If a specific change needs a doctor with a scalpel to accomplish, it's still going to need a doctor with a scalpel for others to see regardless of how you yourself believe it looks/feels/is.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » May 5th, 2010, 8:59 pm

Hypnosis doesn't mean magic. It can't actually physically do anything to you unless it makes you perform action to do it yourself.

It's always an illusion if it's a physical transformation. I remember one time I saw a gallery of somebody who took photos of their "Breast growth" daily when doing nothing but listen to a hypnosis file. Every picture they looked the same but their descriptions of each photo always went along the lines of "WOW! LOOK HOW MUCH I'VE CHANGED! I'VE GROWN REAL BREASTS! AND THEY KEEP GETTING BIGGER! I BET I COULD FEED 50 BABIES WITH THESE GIRLS!".
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby KiruGX » May 11th, 2010, 1:42 am

Aye,But some say they cause real changes,thus i'm skeptical.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Postby fruity1976 » May 14th, 2010, 3:00 pm

Its definitely in the mind rather than actual physical transformation as others have said unless you take steps to change your physical appearance but the mind is still a very powerful thing.

Everyones experiences will always differ and depend on their own state of mind, personality etc how much it will affect them. If you can be heavily tranced you can experience massive changes.

Im having an excellent time being dollified by my Master ;) He is very good at what he does but it wont work with anyone else and again it all depends how receptive I am too, if I didnt want to be dollified then I wouldnt simple as.

You really cant make anyone do something they dont want to deep down.
fruity1976

Postby Jeshi » May 23rd, 2010, 12:29 am

KiruGX wrote:Aye,But some say they cause real changes,thus i'm skeptical.

Everybody that says it works physically is somebody that used the file. Single person testimonial evidence is some of the least credible evidence there is.

On the other hand, if there was a single person that went "Wow! My friend listened to TransformFox And now he's actually a fox with fur and ears and everything! How can I get this affect for myself!" then maybe there would actually be a basis for thinking it could work. But nobody has. It's always the person that listened to the file that said it worked.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby _dusk » May 30th, 2010, 5:59 pm

I agree that hypnosis probably can't cause big changes or anything but I remember hearing somewhere that it was possible to make scars fade over time with hypnosis. I mean theoretically if it really is the subconscious mind you are communicating with then wouldn't it be possible to command it to release hormones and things like that?

Just a thought.
_dusk

Postby BobbyS » May 31st, 2010, 3:14 am

I think you might be muddling the subconscious with the series of chemical reactions that take place to heal damaged tissue.
There does seem to be a bit of psychosomatic overlap - like how stress can cause you to develop ulcers - that might slow the healing process down, but in terms of using hypnosis to 'command' your body to heal scars, I'm sorry but I just don't think it works that way.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby _dusk » May 31st, 2010, 10:52 am

BobbyS wrote:I think you might be muddling the subconscious with the series of chemical reactions that take place to heal damaged tissue.
There does seem to be a bit of psychosomatic overlap - like how stress can cause you to develop ulcers - that might slow the healing process down, but in terms of using hypnosis to 'command' your body to heal scars, I'm sorry but I just don't think it works that way.

Your probably right, the source I heard that from wasn't anything scientific. But I always thought that the subconscious was in charge of 'regulating' the other parts of the brain. Or am I just completely off with that one?

I read something on the internet once about an experiment where a person meditated with the intention of trying to recover from illness quicker to prove the whole 'mind over matter' thing. They took his blood before and after and there were apparently noticeably more white blood cells afterward. The guy was a hypnotist or something I think. Ever since I read that I just assumed that what I said above was the case.

Of course 'assuming' isn't always a good thing and if anyone knows about this stuff I would like to hear how it all works so I don't sound too stupid next time I talk about this :).

P.S: I'll see if I can find a link to the article.
_dusk

Postby Hank01 » June 8th, 2010, 7:03 pm

Thanks for the great read here. So, if I'm hearing your correctly, the curse male breast growth says that male breasts will grow larger and larger and can only be stopped by EMG but will only be seen by me or instance? Once you pay him to send you the file to stop the growth, your breasts will remain that size forever. Does that mean that everyone will be seeing you with large breasts or just your mind sees them when you look in the mirror?
Thank you for your time in reading this hoefully replying.
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis