Question....

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Question....

Postby Mec » July 7th, 2010, 7:17 am

Why do I get wet when I'm listening to hypnosis files? I get really excited before I get to listen to one,
but then again I've listened to a lot before, out of this site, and also by text files......
I find it weird......

So even if it's not a sexual files or some sort....after the end I found myself wet.....
Mec

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » July 7th, 2010, 8:23 am

im very much the same way, maybe its just the idea of hypnosis alone that does it for you, i know thats what it is for me, ruins it when it start to work as well because its like oooo im getting relaxed its really working!..... aww crap now my pants are uncomfy :P
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 8th, 2010, 4:37 am

*smiling*

Your body always tells the truth.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Mec » July 8th, 2010, 12:27 pm

hehe actually I find it that the files I've tried don't work. Seems to me that I'm just playing around. But it does relaxes me, and I can say I'm in trance, well sometimes....because sometimes my sight becomes blurry, and darken a bit. But when it comes to forgetting if in the file, I don't. Also the other effects seems not to work.

But then again I always found myself wet... :oops:

And I keep saying to my self that I won't go back searching for hypnosis because I want to get rid of this secret. But it seems like I'm addicted to finding new things.
Mec

Return to General Hypnosis