Girls really into this, both of us new.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Girls really into this, both of us new.

Postby TheMuffinOfEvil » July 15th, 2009, 12:11 pm

I recently found out my girlfriend is really into the idea of submission and hypnosis. Ive done a bit of reading and browsing on the site but were not sure where to start. She really wants to try the subliminals from dreamgirlsgt, does anyone know if they work? Or recommend some good starter files for us from here. She says she wants this to become a life style since she lives off of me and it wouldn't interfere. Her main issue is many of the files here not only would make her more submissive to me, but to there creator as well if I am understanding the descriptions right. Any good advice would be very welcome.
TheMuffinOfEvil

Postby werepuppy » July 15th, 2009, 1:33 pm

Well, once someone has done you with hypnosis, its easier to do it again. It makes you trust the person more, which you can take as being submissive. But its not really the same thing.

If you listen to a file, then you'd be a bit more likely to obey the author than you would of before. But these are people with their own lives - they're not going to go around causing trouble just because you get in the habit of feeling what they say.

Your gf being 'obedient' to a hypnotist isn't going to weaken her reaction to you at all. You probably won't even notice.

Except for just a few files that say so in big happy letters, you won't end up with extra feelings to the seiyuu.

If you really can't find a file that's suitable, there's plenty of professional hypnosists who'll set some commands in her for you. And with a contract and proper insurance, you know you can trust them.
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby TheMuffinOfEvil » July 16th, 2009, 7:25 am

Shes going to think about that, and were going to try a few of the files. She still wanted an opinion on the dream girls site if anyone has one.
TheMuffinOfEvil

Postby notyou » July 18th, 2009, 7:50 am

I don't know about the dream girls site. I've looked at it once I believe, but I wasn't impressed.

There is nothing wrong with getting started with files from this site. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
1.) The more complex the suggestion, the harder it is to get it to work. Sometimes the simpler files are the best. There is a world of fun you can have with nothing more complicated than TrigPleasure, TrigArousal, TrigNipplePlay, and TrigBodySlave. Blink's GoodGirl might work for you as well.
2.) I'd recommend stripping out the induction and wakeners from files, and playing her 1-2 inductions back to back followed by suggestions. If you're digitally handy, you can do this yourself in a matter of minutes. If you're not, then a short-term WMM membership might be worth the money so you can download the Body files.
3.) The suggestions that work the best are going to be those you put in yourself. Try having her listen to 2-3 inductions only, then lay beside her and put in the suggestions you two have talked about.

I made a long post of what is needed to get started with erotic hypnosis. You should look here:

http://mcgarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4155.0
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby davelowe1977 » July 18th, 2009, 4:25 pm

notyou wrote:I'd recommend stripping out the induction and wakeners from files, and playing her 1-2 inductions back to back followed by suggestions. If you're digitally handy, you can do this yourself in a matter of minutes.

If you aren't familiar with audio editing, just ask. I'll do it.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheMuffinOfEvil » July 20th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Dave if your really willing to do that it would be great, shes most wanting to work on in general feeling more and more submissive and slutty all the time towards me. We would both really appreciate it if you truly don't mind doing that.
TheMuffinOfEvil

Postby Darth_Fugue » September 5th, 2010, 6:19 am

notyou wrote:I don't know about the dream girls site. I've looked at it once I believe, but I wasn't impressed.

There is nothing wrong with getting started with files from this site. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
1.) The more complex the suggestion, the harder it is to get it to work. Sometimes the simpler files are the best. There is a world of fun you can have with nothing more complicated than TrigPleasure, TrigArousal, TrigNipplePlay, and TrigBodySlave. Blink's GoodGirl might work for you as well.
2.) I'd recommend stripping out the induction and wakeners from files, and playing her 1-2 inductions back to back followed by suggestions. If you're digitally handy, you can do this yourself in a matter of minutes. If you're not, then a short-term WMM membership might be worth the money so you can download the Body files.
3.) The suggestions that work the best are going to be those you put in yourself. Try having her listen to 2-3 inductions only, then lay beside her and put in the suggestions you two have talked about.

I made a long post of what is needed to get started with erotic hypnosis. You should look here:

http://mcgarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4155.0

I'm having difficulties with the Registration Verification Questions, for the Site that you provided -- it keeps saying that I answered the questions incorrectly!

ANY INSIGHT that you can provide, would be greatly appreciated!
Darth_Fugue

Postby elisabet » September 5th, 2010, 8:12 pm

Or you could learn to do it yourself :-) Listen to a few inductions to get an idea of style then start working with her. It'll be better since it comes from you, and since she trusts you, she should go deeper and the suggestions may work better since you are custom tailoring them. :-)
elisabet

One of their files is here

Postby Fizbin » September 7th, 2010, 9:00 pm

The Dreamgirls author has posted one of his files as a sample - Good Girl 1955. I'm not sure how good it is, or precisely what changes it is meant to induce (the description is a bit vague).
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Some More Insight

Postby softline » September 9th, 2010, 2:31 am

I agree this site is good for inductions and awakening.

The problem with the suggestions is that to be useful at all on a site like this the suggestions has to general. A suggestion is much more powerful if names the subject by name and also names the other parties in the suggestion by name. Something I have seen go really wrong is a suggestion like "You do x for your Master", where Mater is unnamed and the subject assigns the wrong person to the role of Master.

Look at the scripts on this site to get ideas. Pick one you like and then modify it to be more specific and rerecord. Ways to make more specific include adding names (discussed above), adding particular date time for suggestion to occur or adding other specifics (like if suggestion is to wear slutty clothes name items of clothing you know subject has in their wardrobe).

Avoid recording suggestions in your own voice. Suggestions are more powerful coming from third party. There is a lot of PC based voice synthesis software available so it is not hard to disguise your voice to be some else during recording.
softline

Return to General Hypnosis