Getting In The Habit

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Getting In The Habit

Postby Tarret » September 19th, 2010, 2:45 pm

One of the reasons why I can't seem to get any good effects with a file is that I just don't listen to them every day. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can find ways to remember to listen to files more often?
Tarret
Regular
Regular

Postby qweqwe123 » September 20th, 2010, 9:45 am

I listen to a file in the bed right before im going to sleep. I find it easy to relax at this time and it actually helps to sleep faster.
qweqwe123

Postby beo » September 20th, 2010, 11:47 am

Sorry to post something to the contrary. However, I have found that if I trance before I sleep I will not be able to sleep the entire night, no matter how tired I am. Maybe try doing it in place of a midday nap if you can. I have the luxury of being able to come home and do it after lunch. most of the awakener have suggestions to be "alert, and full of energy" afterwards. Anyway, I hope that whatever you find to do it works for you. :)
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » September 20th, 2010, 1:35 pm

practice makes perfect in my experience.

listened every night in the evening before bed :) dozed off after 'releasing' lol

Although I know some people trance well in the morning I'm terrible then >_<
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » September 20th, 2010, 5:14 pm

beo wrote:However, I have found that if I trance before I sleep I will not be able to sleep the entire night, no matter how tired I am.

Same here, it just depends on the person. If you're someone like us who has sleepy issues after trance, try waking up a little earlier than normal and doing hypnosis right after the wakeup. If one fails, try the other.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis