External Link for Non-Premium?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

External Link for Non-Premium?

Postby DKaiser » October 9th, 2010, 1:49 pm

So, found inspiration on a hypnosis aid file after working with a client today, for people who are going deep but not getting good effects from files. The problem is, I'd like to add an external link to the file for members who don't have premium, so that others can have access to the file. Is this allowable?(All my more fetishy files will still have the premium timer, it's just that this one is used to make other files work better, even ones that people already have without premium.)

If not, would it be acceptable to have a gimped version of it as an external link?(such as, no binaurals like I usually do).

Thanks for clarifying for me.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Yeah, but...

Postby Calimore » October 9th, 2010, 2:43 pm

Occasionally EMG will allow authors in 'good standing' to post a file such as the one you described immediately to the Free section, so you may want to PM him asking about that. Otherwise, I see other file authors post links in their descriptions to their Sites, which is specifically detailed in the Site rules as allowable, however, posting an external link doesn't seem to be covered and would seem to me to completely defeat the purpose of the Premium file system.

Personally, I have cheated and posted external links in the Comments section of the file once or twice before, but I really think I would ask EMG to see if he would willing to make it a Free file before I did, this time.

BTW: Sounds like a useful file - I bet it would sit happily over on the Hypno-Files.com site, too!

Regards,
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » October 9th, 2010, 2:58 pm

Yeah, I don't actually have a site, it would just be a Mediafire link that would live for 6 months or so until the premium goes away. Sadly, I don't see an Edit Description tag anywhere, so I'll have to put it in the comments section if it's allowed.

Thanks for the note about Hypno-Files, I'll see about uploading there.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » October 9th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Since the file is essentially self-help. If you're willing to post it on Hypno-Files as well as WMM I'll waive the 6 month premium status and make it available to everyone.

Drop me a PM.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Hypnosis