props?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

props?

Postby whipme43 » January 19th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Hi,
I just discovered erotic hypnosis recently and have really been enjoying my journey!

I'm curious what, if any, props people like to use while listening?
Part of me is thinking having a toy handy during some anally inclined files would be handy.
One post-hypnotic suggestion has been to buy a collar, but then I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it? ;) Maybe i'll put it on before I listen to that file again...

I guess it defeats the purpose of a lot of the files, or it would break the trance to be thinking "should i reach for the lube now?"

Maybe as I get more practice, the urge to enhance the session will lesson.
whipme43

Postby Fizbin » January 20th, 2011, 6:32 am

Not sure which file(s) you are listening to, but those collar files tend to have different effects depending upon who puts the collar on you.

If you put it on yourself, try having a list of simple instructions in front of you first. You might want the last instruction on that list to be "Remove your collar and remember (or forget) everything you did while wearing it."

Or, you might want to have someone you really like and trust (and wouldn't mind being submissive to) put the collar on you, rather than putting it on yourself...
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » January 24th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Without going into embarrassing details, I like to 'dress the part' for the files I listen to.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis