rnd1

zzz?

Postby sicksecretary » February 13th, 2011, 4:20 pm

lol then make one!
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » February 14th, 2011, 9:24 am

This is asking for some advertising !!! :-)

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=634110943#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInNlbFNvcnQiOlsiNCJdLCJzZWxTcGVjaWFsIjpbIjUiXSwidHh0U2VhcmNoIjoiIiwic2VsQXV0aG9ycyI6WyI0MzY3NSJdfQ==

I don't know what you are looking for, but maybe you find something amongst my free files.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

files

Postby rnd1 » February 15th, 2011, 1:09 am

Hi thanks for the links, theyre not really the kind of thing i'm looking for but i appreciate the thought.
rnd1

Postby ShadowSabre » February 15th, 2011, 2:07 am

Well, what are you looking for? Maybe we can help you find something.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rnd1 » February 15th, 2011, 4:13 am

ShadowSabre wrote:Well, what are you looking for? Maybe we can help you find something.
I'm looking for masturbation instruction/hands free orgasm while under hypnosis, also eating your own cum (for the first time). I've been through all the free files and the only one that did anything for me was the jocoburline file, i think he only made one. I like some of these curse ones and files with triggers but i'd like to experience the triggers while i am under hypnosis during the file but none seem to do that.
rnd1

Postby ocntrl » February 15th, 2011, 9:20 am

My bondage files provide hands free orgasm :-)
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » February 15th, 2011, 9:49 am

you don't need a formal induction for that, just relax and make a compelling very descriptive story line from every aspect with feeling, one of your most deepest fanatasies slowly escalate the feelings. do not try and go for the orgasm straight up slowly build up to it using the story lines

an old david shade trick
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby rnd1 » February 15th, 2011, 3:42 pm

ocntrl wrote:My bondage files provide hands free orgasm :-)
thanks but theyre premium files not free, i'll let you know what i think around may time when it becomes free.
rnd1

Postby rgn » February 15th, 2011, 10:57 pm

rnd1 wrote:
ocntrl wrote:My bondage files provide hands free orgasm :-)
thanks but theyre premium files not free, i'll let you know what i think around may time when it becomes free.

Search for kaosocntrl on youtube and you will find bondage experience.

So you stated you want to experience triggers while under hypnosis. I was wondering... would a triggered experience really feel different if triggered while hypnotized than it would when just triggered while awake?

I do not have great success with curse files. It seems I think of the word curse as something negative. But you indicate you have liked some of the curse files. Have you tried Curse Enchanted Keyboard - whenever you type something you wish to experience and finish it with THE END, then the event will happen to you. Or Email Slave with my Safety which supposedly is recorded so that you are the only person that can trigger yourself until you are ready for others. If you have success with either of these you would be able to easily create your own experiences without recording a file. Maybe something like...

...I will relax deeply as I effortlessly drift into deep trance. Falling deeper and deeper. I feel myself being gently stimulated. Nice and slow. Gentle caresses increasing my arousal more and more. As my arousal grows stronger, I drift even more deeply in trance. The more aroused I become the more deeply in trance I fall. The stimulation continues to gently increase my arousal stronger and stronger until I am taken to the edge of orgasm. Held on the edge of orgasm with gentle stroking. Up and down. Until finally being pushed over the edge with a massive orgasm. The e...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » February 16th, 2011, 1:05 am

more indepth descriptive words, what type of caresses? what type of stimulation? where are you being stimulated? what happens within your body when you are being aroused, what does it feel like to be held at the peak just before orgasm? maybe map out your entire experience that you would like to have. from start to finish add in as much detail as possible. then write your script
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby Malaprop » May 10th, 2011, 11:59 am

Perhaps it's an issue of getting what you pay for, too. There are some great free files on here, but it's just possible that to get someone to make exactly what you're looking for will cost something.
Malaprop

Return to General Hypnosis