Trouble accepting files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Trouble accepting files

Postby Pantheria » April 16th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Ok, I know there are a million posts out there saying people have trouble going into a trance ect, but, my problem is I go into trance fine (I think) but I don't take in any of the suggestions, I have tried to listen to the same file for several weeks to no avail.

I was wondering if there were any good files to help with this problem ( I made one myself) or if there were any really good inductions that would help me get into the deepest trance possible and then help me move on from there. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

Pantheria
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Re: Trouble accepting files

Postby bandler » April 16th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Pantheria wrote:... my problem is I go into trance fine (I think) but I don't take in any of the suggestions, I have tried to listen to the same file for several weeks to no avail.

The obvious question is what are you trying to accomplish? If you are listening to a file that suggests you will transform into a jellyfish, it does not matter how deep your trance is.

Also, the subconscious may not be interested in the particular goal you have set for yourself, or the phrasing of the suggestions may be putting you off. There are many ways to skin a cat. Maybe you need to find a different file or a different 'tist to get you where you think you want to go.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pantheria » April 17th, 2011, 1:12 am

I have tried may different files (over long periods of time) by different people with different goals, but I don't seem to take any of it on board. the one I have tried the most and thought I had success with was the email slave one
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 17th, 2011, 1:38 am

Pantheria wrote:I have tried may different files (over long periods of time) by different people with different goals, but I don't seem to take any of it on board. the one I have tried the most and thought I had success with was the email slave one

Are you naturally submissive or a born leader? There is an element of trust in being a slave. Trusting a total stranger via email may be too large a first step.

I personally had success with Cardigan's lucid dreams file the first time I listened to it. The file leaves you in control, and may allow you to dream about being an email slave ;-)

Maybe your dreams will give you a clue about what to do next.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pantheria » April 17th, 2011, 10:28 am

Sounds like a Plan thank you. I will post my (hopeful) success. Also I tried the email slave with safety first and even that didn't work
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis