We need more animal transformation files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

We need more animal transformation files

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 15th, 2005, 10:29 am

I'd like to see more files for becoming an animal, especially a kangaroo or an anthro lion. I checked and there aren't very many. There's become a furry, a horse, a pony, a dog, and a housecat. I've listened to the become a furry file a few times with very little success so far but I will keep trying. Would anybody like to pay part for a file to become a kangaroo with a pouch? Let me know.

I noticed that the transvestite files tend to get the most votes but I'm really not into that, unless I can be a female kangaroo that is.
Kelvinthelion

Postby Phoenix-D » July 15th, 2005, 11:49 am

There's also TrigMorph, though that one is probably one of the more difficult files to get working.

Try TrigStory and TrigPicture, too..
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

More

Postby ebaker » July 15th, 2005, 1:09 pm

I think we need more animal tf files. anything like, puppy, pig, kangaroo, hawk, snake any sort of animals really.
ebaker

Re: We need more animal transformation files

Postby sandy82 » July 15th, 2005, 2:32 pm

Kelvin, you posted this request in another thread on Wednesday. I admit that at the time I thought it was a hilariously funny joke. I misjudged your intentions, and I sent you a PM apologizing for my indiscretion.

Since you have offered to contribute to the making of a file on becoming a kangaroo with a pouch, I have put $20 in an envelope and mailed it to EMG's P.O. Box with a notation that it is a contribution toward Kelvin's kangaroo file. I sent cash, which I don't think is much of a risk since I folded it inside a sheet of thick paper inside a strong envelope. No bulges.

You've got $30 left to raise. I suggest you hit up ebaker, who also likes kangaroos.

And Kelvin, whenever your birthday is, consider my contribution as a gift. Partial compensation for poking fun at your choice. Make sure to tell EMG exactly what themes or suggestions you want in the file. He can mindread, but the long distance charges mount up. :wink:

Others who want files, take note: It was more time-consuming to write this post than it was to address and mail the envelope.

Kelvinthelion wrote:I'd like to see more files for becoming an animal, especially a kangaroo or an anthro lion. I checked and there aren't very many. There's become a furry, a horse, a pony, a dog, and a housecat. I've listened to the become a furry file a few times with very little success so far but I will keep trying. Would anybody like to pay part for a file to become a kangaroo with a pouch? Let me know.

I noticed that the transvestite files tend to get the most votes but I'm really not into that, unless I can be a female kangaroo that is.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Woah! You sent money without discussing it with me first? I really wasn't completely sure about buying a file. Well, I'll see if I can raise some more money and how much I can afford to contribute myself. This is unexpected. I'll ask around.
Kelvinthelion

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 6:52 pm

I will also have to contact EMG to make sure that this is real and that you are not playing a joke on me.
Kelvinthelion

Postby sandy82 » July 16th, 2005, 8:44 pm

Kelvin, I understand your hesitancy; and you are wise to check. I often joke, but not about actual money...especially my own!

Kelvinthelion wrote:I will also have to contact EMG to make sure that this is real and that you are not playing a joke on me.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 8:50 pm

Ok, I just found your private message for me and I don't think you are playing a joke on me. I'll see if anybody else wants a kangaroo file.
Kelvinthelion

Return to General Hypnosis