Several files at the same time ?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Several files at the same time ?

Postby GAYTTO » July 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Do you think it could possible to follow several curses at the same time ?

I suppose the subconscious has a huge storage room, that's not the point. But how will it react if it's told to make some improvements or changes on the body. Some files may be incompatible and they may have an undesired effect.

The curseBedwetting suggests that it will be impossible to achieve an erection. Right ? The curseCCP suggests a lot of hardons. If combined how shall the subconscious react ? Does it have a sort of hierarchy in the files ?
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby davelowe1977 » July 18th, 2005, 12:07 pm

An interesting point. My guess is that if you try to train with contradictory messages, the two will largely cancel each other out, with a possible slight outcome in favour of the message that you absorb best (because it was better presented, or you found it more believable for example). If you are very susceptible and train with just one listen, maybe the last file you listened to would dominate until you listened to the other. I doubt that there would be any undesirable effects, other than a mildly confused subconcious (and cock!)

Does anyone have a definitive answer?
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GAYTTO » July 19th, 2005, 12:15 am

Yes that's what I thought. I think I'd better focus on one file only if I want to achieve a goal ('cause I don't wanna have a confused cock either !).
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 19th, 2005, 4:00 am

You can use as many files as you like. - As long as they go in the same direction and don't contradict one another.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis